Thidranki Tonight

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
Hello

Just wanna say the action in thid tonight was great wish every night was like tonight, nice to see a few gg running around. Enjoyed tonight alot. Thid is back on its feet imo, and my long lost friend Healpad is back!!! :sex:

P.S sorry for zerging you Killer didnt know you was solo less pets dammit :cheers:

Pdqmezzin <bard> :worthy:
Pdqmezza <sorc>
pdqmezz <healer>

TO/FO :clap:

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah but during the afternoon today thid was total crap for once I can say I know how it feels like to be a hib/mid and get steamrolled all the time

Dorimor1

Banned
Yes it was quite good Pdq its ok though I was planning on logging. I'm sorry we couldn't give you a good fight its just we didn't play well today and no ventrillo :( Nevertheless we had our moments.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Yes it was quite good Pdq its ok though I was planning on logging. I'm sorry we couldn't give you a good fight its just we didn't play well today and no ventrillo :( Nevertheless we had our moments.

Yer we wernt on top form when grouping had hard day of work yesterday so lacked focus and i have a vent server just you gimps gota dl it dori

Zdeath

Banned
Was very very fun until the alb zerg logged.

Also, I saw 4(3) guild groups out last night, one from alb, one from hib and two from Mid I think. Anyway, it was great fun - thidranki is back! :)

p.s Nerf tundulas stat+damage :<

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
I have new set group plan dori il tel you about it later, me, you,blokkie and zdeath prob

Dorimor1

Banned
Elkie said:
I have new set group plan dori il tel you about it later, me, you,blokkie and zdeath prob

Ok I'm out for whole of today so won't even be able to check my PC.

And Elkie Brooks is the guy you stole your name off :)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Ok I'm out for whole of today so won't even be able to check my PC.

And Elkie Brooks is the guy you stole your name off :)
You mean he/she stole it off meh;), my last name is Elkins irl so i have permision to be called elkie:p

Zdeath

Banned
Elkie said:

/mememe

I want to know. Dori is not the only gay in the village :<

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:

aww not more bds i hope givf rr1L5 i want MoC :puke:

Dorimor1

Banned
Heartless^ said:
aww not more bds i hope givf rr1L5 i want MoC :puke:

In the next patch you can get 1L5 but you'll be thrown out when you reach it.. so I'd advise against it tbh.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
In the next patch you can get 1L5 but you'll be thrown out when you reach it.. so I'd advise against it tbh.

U rooted me and captain hook to i keel you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom