Thidranki NOW!

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Faya said:
Listen you shitters of hibgard
its one thing to xrealm in NF, cant change it thee, used to.
buts another thing to xrealm so hard in thidranki...want it to become new NF? all empty zerging cause you buttheads cant get a group?
Please stop playing TOGETHER hiblets and midgets, no fun, at least not in thidranki

Flame on, i dont care

Faya

I have 2 albs in thid atm... and all i can think of to say is... <YAWN> to the original poster.

How many times have we had this kind of whine? Countless. no point creating another thread. As the sign above the zoo animals says : Please do not feed the animals.

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Reikoku said:
speak for yourself imo yesterday there were at least 2fg mids for sure... camping apk

this morning i log in... ck taken back by mids? (get a life, take it during the day) few min later i run on a fg mids & the occasional stealther adds :m00:

yeah yeah flame on i know you guys love it and always think you never zerg or act lame

Aw I almost feel sorry for you. There were actually more than 1 fg of Mids in Thid and they were camping apk? I wonder how they got that idea. ;) An eye for an eye it seems :twak:
Besides I never claimed mids never act lame; just wanted to point out to the starter of this thread that there have been less and less Mids about (before Catacombs that is) in the BG's and that is a fact lad.
Anyway less xrealm whining would be good for all of us. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen....
By the way you log in at morning as well it seems so who should get a life?

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
TK Camping is a pain, more so if Albs do it, as we are the biggest realm - Albs always moaning when there is nothing to kill, but then go off and camp TK,s - I say "Let them out don't camp" and either get ignored or "They did it to us" the problem is if you outnumber the other realms and camp it kills off the fun as they soon log. Nobody wants to die outside there TK every few seconds. If you watch Hibs and to a lesser extent Mids, they seem to have developed much better tactics for Thid as they cannot rely on large numbers they hit n run more surprise attacks :)

Reikoku

Fledgling Freddie
Qbic said:
Aw I almost feel sorry for you. There were actually more than 1 fg of Mids in Thid and they were camping apk? I wonder how they got that idea. ;) An eye for an eye it seems :twak:
Besides I never claimed mids never act lame; just wanted to point out to the starter of this thread that there have been less and less Mids about (before Catacombs that is) in the BG's and that is a fact lad.
Anyway less xrealm whining would be good for all of us. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen....
By the way you log in at morning as well it seems so who should get a life?

no m8, I think you're talking about 30 March now looking at the date you post your reply (didn't play in BG yesterday so don't know what the situation was)

I was talking about 29 March ;)

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
LawBringer said:
TK Camping is a pain, more so if Albs do it, as we are the biggest realm - Albs always moaning when there is nothing to kill, but then go off and camp TK,s - I say "Let them out don't camp" and either get ignored or "They did it to us" the problem is if you outnumber the other realms and camp it kills off the fun as they soon log. Nobody wants to die outside there TK every few seconds. If you watch Hibs and to a lesser extent Mids, they seem to have developed much better tactics for Thid as they cannot rely on large numbers they hit n run more surprise attacks :)

Well one of the last times I was in Thid Mids outnumbered the rest and the same situation occured. 2 fg's camped apk causing less and less Albs to come out and fight. I politely tried to convince them to back off claiming this would only result in less enemies and fights but nogood. For some people the red name above an enemy seems to work like a red rag to a bull. No way to stop them. About Mids having better tactics in Thid; I sincerely doubt that. We hardly cooperate and if we do manage to get CK it is by means of numbers not tactics. I envy the Hibs for their tactics; I play on Hib/Pryd myself and the difference in approach/behaviour is sometimes astonishing.

Reikoku

Fledgling Freddie
Just made a run together with a sorc (there was some arseman in thid too but never saw him)

bang we ran on FG mids + stealthers :twak: including 3 locks :m00:

this is so hilarious

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
is there some sort of force field around the TKs that stops you leaving it in a different direction other than a beeline for the nearest bridge? :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Reikoku said:
Just made a run together with a sorc (there was some arseman in thid too but never saw him)

this is so hilarious

yep you are so hilarious that a scout has to cry here on a game forum about how sad he is about a gameee

no we dont need u here so u can go! thx

btw im playing a warlock(only went rvr yesterday) and i must say, those dots are nice, altho a infil kills me a bit fast :(

Reikoku

Fledgling Freddie
err scout (my main) has nothing to do with this :m00: silly really

how come such leet kiddos want to discuss when they know they can't discuss?

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Reikoku said:

this is so hilarious

Mate sorry to say so but I dunno what the problem is. I believe everyone ran into a fg + stealthers in thid before. I bet you are used to use aoe mez and then pick the mezzed opponents one by one and this clearly didn't work this time. Bad luck I would say.......

Reikoku

Fledgling Freddie
aye every realm does it... just trying to make the few mids who posted in this thread realise it
no, it wasn't easy to land a mezz when i had no los & a skald storming at me ;)

Aetius

Fledgling Freddie
Prefer more albs/mids in thid then nobody... is so boring running around there all alone.

Only annoying part is when one want to take ck, and the buggy captain has hidden himself behind the door so we cant kill him (dunno if its intentional or just buggy)...

Calo

Part of the furniture
Reikoku said:
err scout (my main) has nothing to do with this :m00: silly really

how come such leet kiddos want to discuss when they know they can't discuss?

well comming here saying that we always have stealther adds and that we take keeps in the night is a bit... stupid as you guys do exactly the same.

oh well, as long as u believe it.

btw i didnt say im leet so your a liar also, liar!

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
this morning i log in... ck taken back by mids? (get a life, take it during the day) few min later i run on a fg mids & the occasional stealther adds

OMG why this l33t atitude in thid??

take keeps whenever u like mates. there is no timer on fun

U in school or something? some ppl tend to have jobs at irregular hours and play nighttime dude.

i havent been in thid for 4 months as i see too much l33t atitude there about adding and zergs. but this is getting scary.

i can understand u don't like logging in and seeing u lost artis to morningraids
but bitching about things likethis in THID????

I tend to try and take unclaimed towers(own frontier) in NF solo with my hastebot or a BB, is it lame ??

albs might think so, my guildies were rofl when i took 4 towers last week in 1 hour in my own frontier between 18.00 and 19.00 hrs.

I HAD FUN, don't care much about other ppl's thoughts on that.

I didn't hurt any other player not capable to defend himself well. i killed some mobs and doors and did my realm a favor.

Stop bitching about that keep, take it back and get ur XP

Reikoku

Fledgling Freddie
funny replies really... i'm trying to do a decent conversation with you fellow mids but it turns out to be "insult him the best competition"

does your e-penis grow when you be da big man & insult others, safely behind your comp?

:wub:

/me retreats from the kiddie section of FH

Calo

Part of the furniture
Reikoku said:
funny replies really... i'm trying to do a decent conversation with you fellow mids but it turns out to be "insult him the best competition"

does your e-penis grow when you be da big man & insult others, safely behind your comp?

:wub:

/me retreats from the kiddie section of FH

you just showed that u lack any kind of skills of making a decent conversation as u cant even reply on our questions.

Seems like someone hides himself from the truth?

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
well to the ppl who savely insulted me (or tried to)= learn to let PERSONAL insults out of the game =more fun.
I cant be arsed to reply to any single "flaming" post (whoot!) as i give nothing to them. You have your opinion, i have mine.
I was in Molvik today, we were fg alb against FIRST=5 mids, bd, lock, st, st, st...and a twoll but they dont count :). We killed mids , mids killed us, we decided to let mids make a hole in wall, they logged! and only a valiant BD keept trebbing :)..shame imo as the BGs are most fun. Level on now to Leirvik and hope for more action.

Faya

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
MrBic said:
albs running around with 2fg + some soloers while hib has 1fg and mids have less then 1 fg... ofc we are not gonna attack the mids.

but i guess your view of fun is zerging everything and being more then twice the number of the other realms..

teaming with mids made the war a little more even but then albs dont win everytime which makes them go cry on FH..

just take it as a man and face what mids and hibs experience everyday
Hibs running around 3fg with only 6 albs... but then i guess thats your idea of fun more than 3x the numbers...we didn't team with mids... take it like a man and face it ALL realms zerg

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Iorlas said:
Hibs running around 3fg with only 6 albs... but then i guess thats your idea of fun more than 3x the numbers...we didn't team with mids... take it like a man and face it ALL realms zerg

13.40 today hibs camping atk with over 1fg an there is like 3-5 albs there...
So much fun moveing out from atk an 2 sec later BANG 1fgh+ some gay stealthers pwning you....

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
hehe hibs are a walk in the park.... Feel the power of my SM doomfish :)

QCast, Pbaoe mezz, run away /face and nuke till dead XD
tbh if i kill one in the zerg i feel like ive done my job...!

Xphyral

Fledgling Freddie
zerg here, zerg there, zerg with your friends, zerg with your enemies *shrug*

do what you like, why whine about it. its not like ur gonna convince little jimmy`s parent to smack his bottom and send him to bed for x-realming.

*hugs 4 all* i`ve killed you you`ve killed me and we both came back with a zerg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom