Thidranki Last night

SigvartH

Fledgling Freddie
Thx for a good time in Thid last night. Way more fun than regular RvR =) Even with 4-5 BD's lifetapping me dry :p

Nice with some Hibbies out too, always so organised and good fighters.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Thid is way to 'stealthy' now. :\ But I do agree, some good moments happen once in a while. :) I'd rather get my hp sucked dry from a bd, than getting perfed by fg of stealthers.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Wasn't bad still alot of adding and zerging though.

Gateway

Tomb

Fledgling Freddie
Really can't understand this mentality of people getting pissed off with adding and zerging.

Its a game of war with one realm versus another, opposing armies, DAoC has nothing to do with 1v1, since 1v1 is just a feature of the game, I would rather have people help and get a few quick kills than a solo effort every 10 minutes or so, anyway theres no such thing as solo really these days since stealthers group and one attacks and if they are going to lose the others join, making it appear its a 1v1.

I don't like getting zerged but I do enjoy the rush of running over a hill to see masses running back at me and then I am thinking oh shit I am dead :) then by some freak of nature you get away and think that was good, with your pulse racing and heart thumping, and like an idiot you run back :)

I lagged over a hill last night and ended up in the middle of the 2 fgs of albs running around randomly hitting them with my hammer until I died a horrible death :) .

Good night last night and that half orge merc and half ogre sorc combo was very nasty :)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Been gimpy tonight, too many albs. :(

And thid has been "stealthy" pretty much since it was created. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom