Thidranki Keep Lord Stuck

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Yet again Jarl is stuck in Balcony door - have Rightnowed this - so just for info should a GM get this earlier to sort out.

Please refund the 50g wasted on rams and seige to yet again find the keep un takeable :/

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
nerf dont quote me on this bcoz i myself think its bullshit but..

a few people have been talking of that there is a way to actually make the Jarl get stuck in the door and peeps been bu abusing this. I myself have only ever seen the Midgard Keep Lord bug in the door before <yes they all bug in the keep at certain points though - sucks tbh give pathing quickfix or make her stand still but non attackable cept melee range>.

Like i said.. rumours.. im not accusing

<damn them bug abusing mids !! > :drink:

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
nerf dont quote me on this bcoz i myself think its bullshit but..

a few people have been talking of that there is a way to actually make the Jarl get stuck in the door and peeps been bu abusing this. I myself have only ever seen the Midgard Keep Lord bug in the door before <yes they all bug in the keep at certain points though - sucks tbh give pathing quickfix or make her stand still but non attackable cept melee range>.

Like i said.. rumours.. im not accusing

<damn them bug abusing mids !! > :drink:
well yeah.. let it stand still. and make it only attackable via melee(range)
So shrooms should be cast on the jarl's feet.. etc
or a caster who has to stand inside its melee range to do dmg to it

Shouldnt be that hard imo :)

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Just a pathing bug, aggroer dies and then Lord goes for say a healer, but ignores the normal rules and walks through walls - then bug starts, as for only see it when Mids have keep - I have seen it with Albs owning keep aswell - never with Hibs, but thats cos they never seem to get it :p

Fixed now though :) till next time.

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Rightnow it then please - they getting fed up f me doing it :) - need to keep putting the reports in so they can sort it out.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
The good news is that we ran a fix today that should stop it from happening in future.

If it does, RightNow it please.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
The good news is that we ran a fix today that should stop it from happening in future.

If it does, RightNow it please.

yay requiel ! level 100 champion for the win :clap:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
LawBringer said:
Yet again Jarl is stuck in Balcony door - have Rightnowed this - so just for info should a GM get this earlier to sort out.

Please refund the 50g wasted on rams and seige to yet again find the keep un takeable :/

just alittle info. the keep is STILL able to be takable.. will be alot harder but its still doable.. all u need to do is have mages/scouts/pet classes/anything with a ranged attack stand at the spot the lord is supposed to stay at and u can attack it, aslong as the lord is in LOS that is.

still bloody annoying tho.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
If he is stuck in the door, just go to the roof, jump down on the balcony and attack from there? think that works, dont know as i havnt done it myself, just a though :)
went there once with my warden, killed 2 afk bots, made me laugh :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom