<Thidranki Blitz>

K

kragh

if ya see Emergency, Purulence, Festering or Graze you just might get yourself bashed assuming you are from hib or alb ;-P
made our entry tonite with a neat little duel session with a luri and a paladin.

M

minau

Ive never seen sutch lousy/chicken playing by the albs.. Albs are 1.5 fg`s and we are 4 peeps, still they dont dare 2 come down from ck and play with us..shame on u albs :kissit:

K

kragh

capped out at 563 RPs.. gotta love /level though.. BG has never been more crammed with blue con casters and stealthers.
had some good fights with both hib and albs.. though I felt bad when we ganked poor Moogeh and his crew ;-P

G

Gewny

was relly fun and as you say alot of blue con casters :D very many got to eat the grass yesterday when my hunter (Lirm) landed here critshots on them, esp the sitting down ones was fun... :D

Line up > draw > release > Whoah home run :D

/cheer

L

Lurid

Originally posted by kragh
capped out at 563 RPs.. gotta love /level though.. BG has never been more crammed with blue con casters and stealthers.
had some good fights with both hib and albs.. though I felt bad when we ganked poor Moogeh and his crew ;-P
He said my name! I'm famous! <3
-Moogeh

BTW You and your group played well IMO (even though you came from behind and insta mezzed us three) & damn you hit hard :)

I like editing my posts and replies <3

Users who are viewing this thread