Thidranki Blitz vid

andyr00barb

Fledgling Freddie
Codec is xvid
XviD-1.0.1-05062004.exe

Vid
TB-Hib-Excal-30-08-2004.avi

The footage is from late August (only now got a host though). File size is a little over 400mb and running time is 33mins. No fancy graphics (I haven't got an artisitic bone in my body), so it's just mostly favourably edited footage.

It's all from my point of view, playing a highly music spec'd bard, a LW champ and a SNS champ (LW is more fun, though I like side shield move when it comes off). If people can't be arsed to download 400mb, gimme a shout and I'll see if I can upload a smaller version.

Mostly just Thidranki Blitz members in the movie, but cameo appearances from Froza playing a bard and Gable as an enchanter.

Be gentle, and please let me know download rates (new host and interested in knowing).

Cheers..

andyr00barb

Fledgling Freddie
Bitrate of 1500 using xvid. Movie is captured in fraps at half size of 1280x1024 with 15fps. Like I said, I can make a reduced quality version if people can't be arsed with 400mb.

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Couldnt get it to work just went to windows media paler and stayed stuck on connecting all the time.

andyr00barb

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe wanna try a download manager or something.

Stuck on connecting? Are you left clicking? I wouldn't reccommend that tbh.

Xplo

Banned
well i managed to download the movie now, was quite nice playing...

battlebards and champs are quite good in thid, and the last fight was just ubah :)

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
Nerf hunter pets in thid btw..
Never realized how bloody annoying they are until I moved hib :)
Feels like half of the fights in the vid I´m just legging it from some greencon dog, hoping for it to die, get mezzed or get bored from chasing me :p

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Nice d/l speed
Very nice movie, I really enjoyed watching that.

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
downloading now at 240 kB/s , wonder if I get killed in it :D

Nice spd ive gt a 1.5 mb broadband line and only at 180kb/s wot u running?

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
ok, the video doesnt exactly show a lot of skills. however, the soundtrack is fun, and it shows quite well what a group of people who _want_ to play together (unlike random grps :p) can do in BG1.

what amazed me was that you didnt use half your tools :p often times you were casting something and there was a stealther right in front of you for like 2 secs, lining up PA, yet you didnt, for example, DD it (to stop it from getting PA and to unstealth it). or you hardly ever (dont recall if you did at all) used dex/qui and haste debuffs.

oh and funniest moment in video, aiming to side stun that alb running into atk and then missing him by a few metres :D

and also, how come you do such sucky damage? i saw 80-150 with 2h side style on some people, even my kobold warrior does 80-100 dmg with 3.6 spd 1h :p

andyr00barb

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
ok, the video doesnt exactly show a lot of skills. however, the soundtrack is fun, and it shows quite well what a group of people who _want_ to play together (unlike random grps :p) can do in BG1.

what amazed me was that you didnt use half your tools :p often times you were casting something and there was a stealther right in front of you for like 2 secs, lining up PA, yet you didnt, for example, DD it (to stop it from getting PA and to unstealth it). or you hardly ever (dont recall if you did at all) used dex/qui and haste debuffs.

oh and funniest moment in video, aiming to side stun that alb running into atk and then missing him by a few metres :D

and also, how come you do such sucky damage? i saw 80-150 with 2h side style on some people, even my kobold warrior does 80-100 dmg with 3.6 spd 1h :p

I don't tend to use dex/qui or haste debuffs with my champ unless I am ooe. Don't have the benefit of end 5 so I do I didn't want to blow all my end. One move, dd, and all debuffs is somewhere near half an end bar I think. I know for definite I didn't use str/con debuff enough though.

And yeah that side srun was pretty off the mark, though a bit half hearted as I thought he'd lagged ahead after mezz anyways, so was expecting him to reappear 10 yards back or so.

As to the damage, I don't have the weaponskill of a hero, and I'm not fully spec'd in LW, only 21+5, so with my anytime move capped at something like 220, with my ws, I'd only expect to hit for half (or less) of that against buffed targets, especially ones with AF buff on. Mainly played champ for the utility of snare/dd, if I'd wanted raw damage output I would've gone with hero or bm.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie :)
Great qual, good music, nice playing

And again, this can't be said enough; Good job on not killing soloers :p
Thid Blitz even let me slug it out near apk once :) while fighting 2 trolls, they came along mezzed us, killed one troll and watched the rest of the fight. ty for letting me fight that one :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom