thidranki all stars!!!!!

statued

Loyal Freddie
want everyones opinion on best players in thidranki for alllll classes available atm :p

include

blademaster
hero
champion
elritch
enchanter
menta
animist
nightshade
ranger
etc
etc

skald
thane
savage
warlok
runemaster
spirit master
shaman
healer
hunter
shadowblade
etc
etc

sorc
theurgist
wizzard
heritic
cleric
pally
infiltrater
scout
etc
etc

goto nominate rid for blademaster no matter what anyone says. :cheers: mega m8

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Arms: Flazhed :worthy:
Merc: me (quiblet) an Imnotfrench
sorc : clickthere

Wela

One of Freddy's beloved
Bard: Tomaterito
BM: Ratzinger Z
Bainshe: AreusaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH!!
BB: Gotothidranki !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stlong buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuufs!

in short..... Energy Vorteeeeeeex!

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
pff ev is just going to nominate eachother :p

i nominate Blokkie, Ovo, Fnask, Brokeninfil

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
Arms: Flazhed :worthy:
Merc: me (quiblet) an Imnotfrench
sorc : clickthere

I disagree on Merc. If we're talking all stars there can be only one; Team.
If in general; any merc who don't use dt and still pwns solo.

Infil: Brokeninfil
Thane: Blokkie ofc
Sb: Fenu/Vanyah
BM: Chungo(solo and strong)

I would also like to nominate the entire hib zerg who emoted me near atk and ran off :cheers:

PS: Hamro, what char are you on these days? :wub:

Sotha/Ovo

siaka

Banned
gotnl (?) and brokeninfil are the only ones that stand out as good players in thid.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
strega, i am mostly on Crushin(BM) Haamro(ench) Hamrox(dr00d)

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
the one thing i never understand in threads like these, WHY do people name there own chars, it means nothing, ofcourse you think your the best, but when in fact, alot of the time it is not true, now if some one else names your char, great, but dont name your own :p,

oh and i havnt played on excal in months, no one will remember my chars that much :p

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
ok there r only a few people who i class as *allstars* in thid anyway. These r only allstars due to there 1v1s not including grps here

to me an allstar is someone who shows respect to all realms as well as obviosuly being a damn good player :> I'll let u work out what the respect part means

Merc - Sotha (embra etc) great player and true gent. always willing to duel, and won't kill unless u ask for it.

Thane - Always will be blokkie imo, he plays unbuffed and wins a majority of his 1v1, u can tell he enjoys just his class and not about being l33t etc due to the fact he wears plain armour, or because hes poor ^^

hero - can't remember full name but it began with bog or summot, like the hib version of blokkie :) roams around solo lookin for 1v1s only to end up getting zerged etc - strong hero and had some good duels with most my thid alts :clap:

infil - infellike or summot, always dredded meeting him when playing fenu, real tough cookie

healer - Admire, can land a first class mezz and keep our grp walking for a long time

personally i don't count EV as allstars due to the fact they never run solo. Have never had the chance to duel any of them 1v1, so therefore non deserve a place here imo. Whether is cos they r scared i dunno?

have tried beckoning Ridje etc whilst u roaming but i am just mezzed and then pulverised, ahh well hehe I'll keep trying

and hamro loL! nice to c u back m8 :) my god remember the ole days? things have changed alot. btw give me a /wave if u see Samua or Raeva in thid my mains there atm

There are more but bit hungry atm and cba to type anymore

Ubba

Fledgling Freddie
my tuppence

bm = naix :worthy: only just beat me in duel but can pick a target by the time ppl had chance to assit the targets dead

thane = blokkie :worthy: just for the pure fact his a geez !!

warden = warheal - rox'or warden shows how bg wardens shud be playd

vw = janni - kills ive seen that shudnt have been able to be done come from you, you deserve place imo

zerker = yargoth - just plain sicko dmg that my bm cnt handle but still rox'or you :p nice one m8 over teh weekend

eld = boltbolt - ppl say voidys 2 bolt wonder well u sure are m8 cnt say seen one of ur targets escape

druid = hurrox - ev member but grp spec druid cnt solo lol and l337 heals all the time :clap:

bard = pawned - same a ev member but bards cnt solo unless spec'd to ... and rox'or mezzs and heals mayb even tank'age every now and agen :cheers:

and well i no this cheeky but i did go from 20-24 in bg and made 350rp's (this weekend) id have to say my bm as second bm ... salladfingers

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Healer McHeal said:
the one thing i never understand in threads like these, WHY do people name there own chars, it means nothing, ofcourse you think your the best, but when in fact, alot of the time it is not true, now if some one else names your char, great, but dont name your own :p,

oh and i havnt played on excal in months, no one will remember my chars that much :p
this thread means nothing anyway :)
its just a counter of peoples playtime in the sandpit

Goto

Fledgling Freddie
The best Bainshee

Areusa lvl 24 Bainshee.The Best of the Best

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Goto, were you in a grp last night near bled with Wodzie? Think I jumped you guys on my zerk :D

flinter

Fledgling Freddie
/salute Salladfingers

Was great fun playing with you that day in Thid, bm's really rock ! Gonna log in one of the next days again , for some serious pwnage :p

/naix

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
SB: Shadowchild..

and about brokeninfil, where is the skill with vanish in bg1?
He get's something other ppl are unable to get. And i dont think its meant to be able to get RR1L4+ in bg1. And he is like 2LX..

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Heres the best enemies (in my opinion) that i've come across in thid :D...

Shadowblade: Sindi, Erdna, Ozrania/Vanyah, Fenu, Nobrain
Skald: Papamisto
Savage: Ovo, Jordain
Hunter: Nekrosniper
Thane: Blokkie
Zerker: Kuddles, Falkaw
Shaman: Airan

Nightshade: Bezz, Lonliness, Gotnls
Blademaster: Crushin
Vampiir: Isus, Ultimaxer
Bard: Riddz

Almost certainly forgot some but thats all i can think of atm :)

Keitan

Banned
Ashton said:
Heres the best enemies (in my opinion) that i've come across in thid :D...
Hunter: Nekrosniper

Hes long gone m8y hes been gone since NF hehehe best hunter gotta be Keitan or Deathblowing summat like deathblowing :) cant remember

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Strega said:
I disagree on Merc. If we're talking all stars there can be only one; Team.
If in general; any merc who don't use dt and still pwns solo.

Infil: Brokeninfil
Thane: Blokkie ofc
Sb: Fenu/Vanyah
BM: Chungo(solo and strong)

I would also like to nominate the entire hib zerg who emoted me near atk and ran off :cheers:

PS: Hamro, what char are you on these days? :wub:

Sotha/Ovo

Allways wondered on the DT thing. Aint that the same as saying a stealther that dont use PA? or a Thane/mincer that dont use instants?

Always found it stupid, if you dont use DT when in trouble you are a bad Merc, not a good one. And ofc you dont use it if you dont need. Pawned lots of ppl today with my Merc, even if they where 24 and I am only 22, but I got beat and zerged a lot too.

I say a good player is one that used his class abilities to the fullest, Not one that dont.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
This will just be "ego boosting your friends" thread anyway but cool reading :)
the people I think highly of should know it by now anyway so ..

you know who you are! :cheers:

oh and LOL at people nominating themselves ;D

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
spiritmaster - fennu !!1111
shadowblade - vanyah :F
thane - blokkie ofc?
infil - brokeninfil
savage - ovo
armsman - knighthood
warden - frozir
vampir - ultimax
skald - sobekite

theres others but i cant remember there names but they were oldskool

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
best bard was Urr..

Firbolg Big and tall, strong, 660hp SCed etc, and battlebard spec :)

all in black hehe

But that was before NF and even TOA :(

anyway, still there with 345rps ^^ (most of them made with trebuchets vs albs at old CK :)

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Baldrian said:
Allways wondered on the DT thing. Aint that the same as saying a stealther that dont use PA? or a Thane/mincer that dont use instants?

How can you compare dt to pa or instas? A chrush merc has anytime-followup 6 sec stun, chain armor, 370+ af, 900ish hp and well over 200 str(buffed/sc'ed). Popping dt on top of the above to win a 1vs1 is plain silly and I know alot of ppl do. If however jumped by multiple melee classes, dt is justified imo.

I say a good player is one that used his class abilities to the fullest, Not one that dont.

So you got the picture, good.

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Strega said:
How can you compare dt to pa or instas? A chrush merc has anytime-followup 6 sec stun, chain armor, 370+ af, 900ish hp and well over 200 str(buffed/sc'ed). Popping dt on top of the above to win a 1vs1 is plain silly and I know alot of ppl do. If however jumped by multiple melee classes, dt is justified imo.

So you got the picture, good.

So if you are in 1vs1 you never use charge or IP? ;)

I agree you dont pop DT at the start of a combat, but not because its "unfair" you pop it when you feel you are in trouble. but you are right, a crushmincer Highlander would be a hard bugger too, stun in weapon, insta stun, chain and pretty good on HP's too. Should he be allowed to use his instas?

My point is its allways debatable, but saying everyone can use what they want and its fair, except for merc that is not allowed to use DT is kinda stupid. Kinda saying rather die than use IP if you have it.

Yes maybe 2-3 ppl in whole Thid I would consider not using it, but the rest I will just wtfpawn if I get the chance, thats what they do to me anyway

And thanks Blokkie was a couple of good fights, let me get 24, then I wanna wtfpawn you. :p or not. ;)

Helme

Resident Freddy
Namefake said:
SB: Shadowchild..

and about brokeninfil, where is the skill with vanish in bg1?
He get's something other ppl are unable to get. And i dont think its meant to be able to get RR1L4+ in bg1. And he is like 2LX..
Soooo, having vanish makes you a bad player, ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom