Thid tonite

Uliea

Fledgling Freddie
There was only about six Hibs in Thid when i logged on earlier, not many but i thought i'd get some good duels.
There were a few great fights with a Sorc handing me my ass, a couple of Reavers and Balistar the Paladin. There were also some great fights last night with a few people, but i'm terrible with names and forget most of them after a few seconds. Was fun guys, thanks alot. :)
But the amount of Hunters that only seem to attack me then leg it if their other Hunter friends can't get an aim on me is kind of annoying.
Anyway, i'll be back in tomorrow for my final run before i continue the grind up to 50. :D

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Uliea said:
There was only about six Hibs in Thid when i logged on earlier, not many but i thought i'd get some good duels.
There were a few great fights with a Sorc handing me my ass, a couple of Reavers and Balistar the Paladin. There were also some great fights last night with a few people, but i'm terrible with names and forget most of them after a few seconds. Was fun guys, thanks alot. :)
But the amount of Hunters that only seem to attack me then leg it if their other Hunter friends can't get an aim on me is kind of annoying.
Anyway, i'll be back in tomorrow for my final run before i continue the grind up to 50. :D

Thought i would take my pala for a test drive, was a nice duel well won maybe if I was shield specced woulda been different :D was fun tho. Damn sorc added on fight after in tower :/ so let u run, hope u got away :p

Uliea

Fledgling Freddie
Naa, sorc pet chased me :(

I'm suprised im doing so well atm, all i have is rog jewelry from cm's and 99% af56 armour with no sc. My resists suck completely. :)

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
thid sucked tonite mids made it impossible for any stealther or anyone tbh to have fun

was 1 vs 5+ allllllll nite

and about 10 million hunters :>

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah we didnt run a grp tonight, but we plan on doing so next evening :)

Aballith

Loyal Freddie
Its always good fun...
Just wanted to say a big up yours to Bannerina for spoiling that fight between me and that sorc, it was looking to be a goodun, and then being the first person in like the last 20 to resist my pb mezz. Where's Karma when ya need it! :p

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Gotmagi said:
And he's good at adding :)
found that out too after i posted 1st message :p

(although he plays well solo so he doesn't really need to :) )

Aballith

Loyal Freddie
I was grped with that oversized savage u killed in ck last night (less xp gain) and I consider it more lame to put the enjoyment of others realms above that of your own realm/group mates, I can't just stand there and watch you kill him...
Otherwise I don't purposly add unless asked to, eg. to clear that alb stealth crew off ab ;)

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
aballith .. your a git.....

i have an arrow with yours and luki's name on it.....

snekie :puke:

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Aballith said:
bring it on :cheers:

Argh you are the little koby SM that keeps attacking us when we are 4 and trying to leave you alone? godamn stop it, it got the point a cpl nights ago where we had to kill you in fear that you could add and screw us up :S. Some decent mezzes tho, and using tower advantage you kicked my mate Koboldys ass yesterday :D (well your pet did, I have no idea what he was doing to not CC it)..

Also Liny for using rogs with no SC you handed me my ass as paladin. I am using rogs that cap all and 99% lvl 26 plate, and later that same night I killed a shar vamp really easy :p but I did have my chants in the correct order so I could dbl heal chant which could ahve helped. You jsut seemed to be increasing in health more than my heal chant was doing for me, was a funny fight and first time I ever encountered a vamp.

Aballith

Loyal Freddie
Staffzor said:
Argh you are the little koby SM that keeps attacking us when we are 4 and trying to leave you alone? godamn stop it, it got the point a cpl nights ago where we had to kill you in fear that you could add and screw us up :S. Some decent mezzes tho, and using tower advantage you kicked my mate Koboldys ass yesterday :D (well your pet did, I have no idea what he was doing to not CC it)..

Hehe, I was determined to kill at least one of you, unfortunatly every time I did win mezz on you 1 sorc managed to escape it :(
I suggest you don't leave me alone in future, cos I won't leave you alone ;)

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Aballith said:
Hehe, I was determined to kill at least one of you, unfortunatly every time I did win mezz on you 1 sorc managed to escape it :(
I suggest you don't leave me alone in future, cos I won't leave you alone ;)

OK have it your way, you might get a little frustrated tho as I have everytime said don't bother and so no one has assist nuked on you really fast :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom