thid tonight

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
3,069
thanks to all the mids/albs for making thid fun tonight, had loads of great solo fights and some really mad mid-zerg fights too, glad I started on hib/excal from alb/pryd havin more fun already :p Big up to everyone I fought solo or otherwise, its you ppl that make the game fun :D

oh and dancing Toema ftw! :D

keep it up!


Outlander the mad ranger.(thinks he is still an infil) :eek6:
 

Influenza

Resident Freddy
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
1,483
Heh , if you had so many great solo fights why did you run from me when i was on 40% hp after you started shooting me when i was solo vs 2 mids? :p
I killed the 2 mids then ran at you , then you did what every other solo person does when i run at /attack them , you ran :(

Just pisses me off every fight i get that is 1 vs 1 they always run :(

Btw name is Dementeds ( crush merc )
 

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jun 14, 2004
Messages
5,183
hmm , think i've met you around , remember the name Outlander from pryd ( play hib there ;P ) anyways wasn't on till late night today but had a fun friendly meeting with people from all realms on Od's Bridge some minutes ago , was quite many people there and duels and fun ;>

/Cheer
Vanyah, sb.
 

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Mar 27, 2004
Messages
541
Influenza said:
Heh , if you had so many great solo fights why did you run from me when i was on 40% hp after you started shooting me when i was solo vs 2 mids? :p
I killed the 2 mids then ran at you , then you did what every other solo person does when i run at /attack them , you ran :(

Just pisses me off every fight i get that is 1 vs 1 they always run :(

Btw name is Dementeds ( crush merc )

Gimme duel^^

Ovo
 

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
3,069
Influenza said:
Heh , if you had so many great solo fights why did you run from me when i was on 40% hp after you started shooting me when i was solo vs 2 mids? :p
I killed the 2 mids then ran at you , then you did what every other solo person does when i run at /attack them , you ran :(

Just pisses me off every fight i get that is 1 vs 1 they always run :(

Btw name is Dementeds ( crush merc )
there was an avalonian caster that i changed target to while you were fighting the mids, and running from a merc is justified in itself from my experience :p
 

Anny

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
223
that avalonian caster wasnt a guy in gray called thurges was it ?
 

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
411
Coldbeard said:
anyways wasn't on till late night today but had a fun friendly meeting with people from all realms on Od's Bridge some minutes ago , was quite many people there and duels and fun ;>
Yeah was good fun, reminded me of the old thid :worthy:

I had to make a sharp exit after everyone started killin each other tho, me guilds tower was under attack :p
 

Influenza

Resident Freddy
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
1,483
Outlander said:
there was an avalonian caster that i changed target to while you were fighting the mids, and running from a merc is justified in itself from my experience :p
Ahh i didnt see him sorry :)
 

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
3,069
personally didnt think i would have stood much of a chance anyway :) the amount i was hitting for with my arrows and you killing the mids and still on 40% kinda gave me an incentive to run and cower behind the nearest shrubbery :D its all fun in the end either way :D
 

Darktail

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Mar 14, 2005
Messages
10
Was fun indeed, i stil have to get used to hugging solo ppl, we from hib-prydwen where very happy when we finaly found a solo alb/mid we could kill with overpower ;) was our way of making rp's only way haha

Anyways i trembled toema several times with a fg while i was playing my bard Sinderella, he had it coming ^^ those huggs and kisses work strange on a firby female mind.

With Slayopatra i had excelent funn, soz to msdenmark, i was not in the intention to kill u the second time ;) but u seem to wanted revenge

for the rest, seems ppl are not used to BB's dont worry i wil bring mine next time ^^
thx for a fine thid time
 

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
136
Yeah had mucho fun ovedr the past few nights in Thid with my infil Dioxin, and scout Hawkaye. Both levelled out now so expect some lvl20 rerolls soon :D
 

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Sep 8, 2004
Messages
331
Well logged into Thid tonite - peak time - /who Thidranki - 2 ppl (me being 1) Time to go to WoW - Cancel DAoC sub 8 Quid - No need to buy Cata 20 Quid
WoW 25 quid + free month - might not like WoW but time to go when the fun has all but gone from the game - Thanks for all the fish !
 

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Sep 8, 2004
Messages
331
Bugz said:
FYI its called World of Whiners :m00:
Atleast it has ppl in it, DAoC has not been exactly free of whiners & :wanker: - But with a long grind ahead - no BB and nobody my level to grp with I will try Wow - where BBs do not exist - /ignore a few of the whiners :) hey most of the euro players are from DAoC in any case, still game is out of stock so not gone just yet, but I have decided to put a portion of this Months Pay packet to WoW - rather than Catacombs, which looks good, but I can't see it cancelling out some of the other negative features of the game at this time.
 

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jan 14, 2004
Messages
275
Ashton said:
Yeah was good fun, reminded me of the old thid :worthy:

I had to make a sharp exit after everyone started killin each other tho, me guilds tower was under attack :p

HI Broken!

Sorry i killed you yesterday when you where going from Eras 2 tower 3 or 4, didn't see it was you untill it was 2 late :D Anyway dunno if i fought you when Mrfloppy was still in bg1. Do know i met you with Laninja.
 

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
411
Eyeball said:
HI Broken!

Sorry i killed you yesterday when you where going from Eras 2 tower 3 or 4, didn't see it was you untill it was 2 late. Anyway dunno if i fought you when Mrfloppy was still in bg1. Do know i met you with Laninja.
lol hiya m8, yeah no probs i expect to die out in the frontiers with a lowly level 24 so its just /release and come back, im used to it. I did hav a lil laugh when those hibs came from nowhere and ganked ya just after tho :p

yeah i do remember u, from old thid especially on Connect, and Laninja is a name i definately remember aswell :worthy: Start playing thid again imo, be nice to see some of the old faces in there again, only person i 'recognise' in there atm is coldbeard on Vanyah :wub:

cya again
/salute
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom