Thid Tonight

Dorimor1

Banned
Was great xD just like the old days, respect to all the albs out there and GJ to LC for the last fight we had you owned us hard :)

Not bad :) lets hope for more nights like these.

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, just got home now, won´t have time to play, gotta go to sleep, will try and catch you "wildboyos" tomorrow, nn :)

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Was great xD just like the old days, respect to all the albs out there and GJ to LC for the last fight we had you owned us hard :)

aye nice fights :D

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:

we won cos of a certain bm, was nice fight but 2 bds? even you know thats pathetic alex

edit: O LOOK ALEVAN FG GRP WITH 3 bds arnt u skilled :)?

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
chnaged my mind.. was good fights till u logged and Aleven thought he'd get his 3 bd grp out.

Dorimor1

Banned
Jesmin said:
chnaged my mind.. was good fights till u logged and Aleven thought he'd get his 3 bd grp out.

Well nothing I can do mate.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Pay my subs then sure ;)

naa im k i cba paying for a french acount :(, but honestly 3 bds in that grp now even you know thats over boards, also fact alevan running a fg in thid when aint zergs or cant he take loosing to 2 bards 1 druid and a bm ;) when we against sm healer bd x2 1 sorc cleric and armsmen and we beat all.

but common 3 bds its silly let alone running fg specially when you guys are more than capable of playing other classes 1 bd fine but comon ;)

Aleven

Fledgling Freddie
i admit yes it was silly, i apologise guys, but i must admit, you did very well,

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Aleven said:
i admit yes it was silly, i apologise guys, but i must admit, you did very well,
kinda disliked you ppl zerging down a hero.. like i got anything like snare or what ever to slow you down and get away ;)
Oh and.. stop strafing around even if your grouped with a healer/shaman..
shows skills realy :/

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
kinda disliked you ppl zerging down a hero.. like i got anything like snare or what ever to slow you down and get away ;)
Oh and.. stop strafing around even if your grouped with a healer/shaman..
shows skills realy :/

Shows more of a lame-ass gimp who has to resort to an easymode class BACKED up by seven people to kill anything. IMO.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Was a good night, except the Aleven group zerging me when solo. It would have been nice once or twice for one of them to get the balls and beat me solo while the others watched.

Anyway the keep action was nice.

p.s. Dor would you be saying the same thing if you were on the other end of the mids action so you couldn't flex you epeenie stats?

Dorimor1

Banned
ian_heaps said:
p.s. Dor would you be saying the same thing if you were on the other end of the mids action so you couldn't flex you epeenie stats?

I am not flexing my epeen stats, a 1:6 ratio isn't fantastic, and 16 deaths isn't much to be proud of, was just showing that I had my fair share of deaths and kills. No need to be bitter :) I'll give you a duel one day on my BD sure.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
nerf u, nerf aleven, nerf runans......
once all mezzed at apk u dropped like flys :p
and thnx for the FG gank when i was sat solo on MB ..... tossers .... o look there is 1 solo UNBUFFED sorc, lets all be the arpee whores we are and pwn him in 2 seconds for 1rp ..... big congrats

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Sean said:
nerf u, nerf aleven, nerf runans......
once all mezzed at apk u dropped like flys :p
and thnx for the FG gank when i was sat solo on MB ..... tossers .... o look there is 1 solo UNBUFFED sorc, lets all be the arpee whores we are and pwn him in 2 seconds for 1rp ..... big congrats

when when when? you shouldn't qq about adding or anything :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
wtf u mean when when when .... when i was sat on MB and i could see about 15 mids all stuck on aleven i mean wtf sad or what

Dorimor1

Banned
Sean said:
wtf u mean when when when .... when i was sat on MB and i could see about 15 mids all stuck on aleven i mean wtf sad or what

I used to have a little respect for you and I was starting to respect Fallout again but yet again you prove to everyone what a bunch of idiots you are.

You make absolutely no effort to go out without the zerg, for 2 hours straight you did not leave CK area unless you were with the alb zerg. You stood camping CK camping the whole time and frankly I think its pathetic. I catch you alone when I was solo with 3 others albs yet you still run all the way to CK, its beyond pathetic.

Ontop of being in a guild of crap zerging players, your playstyle is crap, yes I may play a bd but atleast I have some honour, I don't camp CK the whole bloody time emoting people with your scout and theurgist friend.

Grow some balls.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
shut up tosser, wtf u expect me 2 do there were about 10+ mids camping apk at that time and ur little BD grp was heading there also u want me 2 run up and try n mezz only 2 get zerged down ??? i think not

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Mmm, stealth is like warm blanket for me to hide under, that´s why i play inf alot more now :) Hibs, givf our str relic back btw...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom