Thid today!

Aeva

Banned
what. the. fuck. has happened to thid?

I just cant understand how utterly crap thid has become nowadays, just how it left off when i went back to the us, i cant understand how these zerging hibs enjoy steamrolling any soloing alb they come across, i counted 3 vamps, 1 bm, 1 animist, 3 nightshades and 1 ranger zerging everything and adding on everything, /no respect to anesur and his merry men (blaida,delid,senash,amarnit, nightstabber, trate, brendi) for being a bunch of assholes with the emoting and corpse jumping, cant you respect soloers just wanting some fun? and i expected better from you anesur but i guess ive learnt now that you're just a fag, now i remember why i left thid a while ago, back off to the us with the yanks i guess, may try when clustering comes but until then cya

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Aeva said:
what. the. fuck. has happened to thid?

I just cant understand how utterly crap thid has become nowadays, just how it left off when i went back to the us, i cant understand how these zerging hibs enjoy steamrolling any soloing alb they come across, i counted 3 vamps, 1 bm, 1 animist, 3 nightshades and 1 ranger zerging everything and adding on everything, /no respect to anesur and his merry men (blaida,delid,senash,amarnit, nightstabber, trate, brendi) for being a bunch of assholes with the emoting and corpse jumping, cant you respect soloers just wanting some fun? and i expected better from you anesur but i guess ive learnt now that you're just a fag, now i remember why i left thid a while ago, back off to the us with the yanks i guess, may try when clustering comes but until then cya

hahahahahha never went anywhere near anesur or any other hib for that matter so fuck u tbh .

grow up learn to practice what u preach imo :puke:

never seen so many gutless alb stealthers (why waste money on sc n buufs n stuff when u can get the same result in /level gear?)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Er?........
Been in Thid for eons,this is the first time I've seen more than 5 Hibs...stop moaning,us Albs have been zerging Thid for years.

Bourkester

Fledgling Freddie
this was utterly shit when i went there, i went saw ck under attack joined a grp and left 10 mins later, as was hardly anyone attacking and logged. So much hib zerg untrue id rather get zerged then be part of a zerg.

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Bourkester said:
this was utterly shit when i went there, i went saw ck under attack joined a grp and left 10 mins later, as was hardly anyone attacking and logged. So much hib zerg untrue id rather get zerged then be part of a zerg.

:confused:

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
Er?........
Been in Thid for eons,this is the first time I've seen more than 5 Hibs...stop moaning,us Albs have been zerging Thid for years.

Aye, albs are exactly the same!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I atm play Hib excal, and can totally say that the attitude of Hib/Pryd in BGs is totally fucked up.

I think out of all Alb (I'm a Mid/Hib here) has the most guts/respect, other than stealthers.

mudguts

Fledgling Freddie
Aeva said:
blah blah blah back off to the us with the yanks i guess, may try when clustering comes but until then cya

cya

trate

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Bourkester said:

how do you figure there was a hib zerg :confused:

at any time this afternoon the most hibs in thid has been 11 including bb's

there was atleast that many albs on ck when i went for a look and they just trampled me into the ground.

so less shit about "hib zergs" and "hibs trampling soloers" :twak:

Lazza2k5

Fledgling Freddie
today hasnt been that bad i like it wen the hibbies are out

Wannabez lvl 24 sb in BG :cheers:

Bourkester

Fledgling Freddie
Brend said:
how do you figure there was a hib zerg :confused:

at any time this afternoon the most hibs in thid has been 11 including bb's

there was atleast that many albs on ck when i went for a look and they just trampled me into the ground.

so less shit about "hib zergs" and "hibs trampling soloers" :twak:

there where lots of hibs around today to sorry only bout 3 bb's but im thinking back to mainly yesterday which was utter shit with 17-20 hibs. and even today 3 hibs chasing one alb all the way back to apk managing to kill him :/

Dorimor1

Banned
I'm not to sure about zerging but I do have a picture of some 12 year old vamp player emoting me (Brendi or something like that) which I've sent to goa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom