Thid sucks so much right now

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Sorc running around with buffed Tomte healer pet, every infil with at least 3 friends, 1 solo hib per day until one night they take the CK and suddenly full groups of them at 10am. 2fg albs running together when theres about 3 mids in the whole of Thid.

Oh what fun!

Reply #1 QQ

Reply #2 vampowned?

Reply #3 get sum skillz l0l!

ajzee

Fledgling Freddie
hehe the hibs you saw was mostly there becouse of me(ajzee) and spleenripers(lellenilis) atemt to take ck :D it went as planed ^^

we are normaly mid players tho ^^

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
almost as fun as where ever you go, you encounter several strafing bd's, sm's and rm's adding on everything. great fun :eek:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Cba to play melee characters now, no one respects 1v1 anymore :(

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
Cough Ive never added on a one v one fight on thid cough, there is simply no point in thid.
Love to watch a fight kick off, cheer the victor and move on (even if they are an enemy). I even get stealthers leave me alone while im fighting (then tear me a new one when ive finished ...thx :))

So i concur, there is some respect from what ive seen, but perhaps im lucky.

Thid...
Maoixil - sm
Victimise - skald

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Does it really suck? Suck to my way of thinking is being empty all the damn time - which it was before the clustering. Maybe you are not visiting the right places.

Catch the unwary - Alb or Hib pk - either hidden as a stealther or behind something or other if not.

Watch for death messages - head for a destination point that will catch the guy as he logs back on.

Keep off the bridges and places where everyone constantly goes.

As a stealther yu can play whenever but for playing anything else I sympathize as it can be a nightmare for sure. Oh well roll a stealther then :) .

Loppis

Fledgling Freddie
Thid is rvr light, let it be that.
We have loads of fun there.
A couple of dwarfs thanes running around hammering things.
just loads of fun.

You kill us we kill you, thats the pain of the game.

Love you all in thid.

Loppis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom