Thid Past few days

Darkraven

Fledgling Freddie
Any1 else think the Hib zerg is getting boring now, for past few nights been at least 30-40 hibs in bg all night :twak:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
the hib zerg has been strong yes ^^
but what annoys me more than zerg is the adding, just when you thought you have a 1on1 BLAM there it is. i expressed this before but SB especially is getting strangely.. hmm in lack of a better word "lame".
Even my old duel partner Wolfkin add'ed on a fight of mine this evening :(
is all.. hmm.. "skill" been replaced by numbers and leeching? i know and accept that i will rarely get a good 1on1 and i have never made a zerg whine post on FH.
But just when i think it couldn't get any worse.. somehow it does. it's sad really. earlier it would work if i waited to play 'til late at night. to avoid the zergnooblings but night just seems to draw out the "elite-lamers" now.
I really truly hope that NF will manage to pump some life into the nearly flatlined heart of Thid.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
bah not allowed to edit previous post ^^ so i'll just make a new one :p
example of what i mean by the extreme adding going on:
i got jumped but a hunter, decide to have alittle fun and maybe lure out any SB friends.. i put pet on the hunter and run him around abit. can't see any SB's and he uses speed to catch up so i decide it's time to mezz. 5 secs later a 3 man group add's on the fight.. this is hibbies so i think ok shit happens. die, port back and i quickly run into the 3 man hibbie group again; mezz the chanter pet resist and their champs starts chasing, mezz pet champ resist ^^ QC down. and i run him about abit.. ranger adds.. hunter add's blam im dead.. ohh well.. again port back and there he is the champ altair or something i know his ranger friend must be close.. i mezz the champ and the ranger shoot me.. now that is not add'ing ;) but when i start to make abit of room... a RM's adds.. or well bad luck.. then another ranger.. QC mezz champ is ofc long out of his mezz.. start to root.. a hunter add's ^^ run along the bank and root the champ but by this time im pretty much out of HP :p game over ^^ this was just alittle example because it's late and im tired :p

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
nice story but tbh make use of the punctuation you hopefully learned at school..

got dizzy from all the silly letters! oO

:p

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
i like to use ... the , is for n00bs :p
but i do tend to make everything into 1 sentence after 2'ish ;) that was how my teachers at school could see how much effort i put into essays :p

wow brilliant you get an A for that

and

ehh :eek7: why did you give me a 6 page sentence? C

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
Darkraven said:
Any1 else think the Hib zerg is getting boring now, for past few nights been at least 30-40 hibs in bg all night :twak:
Novelty value! All u need to do is change Hib to Alb and bg to emain then we are back to normal. Oh wait, its Alb complaining about another realm zerging!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Evok said:
Novelty value! All u need to do is change Hib to Alb and bg to emain then we are back to normal. Oh wait, its Alb complaining about another realm zerging!!!!! :clap: :clap:

aww, you POOR THING did you get owned in bg? he went: FFS WTFLOLM8!11 THEIRES MOrE ThAAn OnE ZeRG?!!

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
Have u ever seen me in bg lol? Would u even know what my chars were called anyway LOL!! Tbh not been there in months and looks like I aint missing anything either :m00:

Game Over

Fledgling Freddie
Evok said:
Have u ever seen me in bg lol? Would u even know what my chars were called anyway LOL!! Tbh not been there in months and looks like I aint missing anything either :m00:

so why post in the bg forum on a topic you know nothing about , and yes , the hib force has been zerging , but i ( alb ) for one am glad to see it , hibs needed the boost in numbers , makes it more fun having 3 realms fighting rather than just 2 ( albs and mids ) most the time

:clap:

Marc

FH is my second home
Hamro said:
aww, you POOR THING did you get owned in bg? he went: FFS WTFLOLM8!11 THEIRES MOrE ThAAn OnE ZeRG?!!

You are just making yourself look stupid by posting like that.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Marc said:
You are just making yourself look stupid by posting like that.

Why do you have to be a threadstalker and put in lame comments on all my posts?

Marc

FH is my second home
Hamro said:
Why do you have to be a threadstalker and put in lame comments on all my posts?

1. Your other thread made no sense, i pointed that out to you.

2. The way you post all the "leet speak" makes you look a tit. I pointed that out to you.

I replied to 2 of your posts. Thats all. Not every single thread/post you have ever made.

And seein as tho we are in bg discussion, stop emoting me after you and another 27 hibs have steam rolled me to get your 1rp. :twak:

Shneddi

Fledgling Freddie
lol... still complaining about people playing the game in the same place.....

and blackjack you say it is sad to add on fights , but what makes it YOUR fight..?. :p

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Shneddi said:
Blackjack you say it is sad to add on fights, but what makes it YOUR fight..?. :p

do you walk up to 2 ppl fighting outside a bar and start hitting 1 of them?

but Blackjack ohh great one, if it is a realmmate i surely must "help".
well be that as it may.. there is nothing fair or decent about going 2on1 if the fight started out as a "mano a mano". i would rather die than get help in a 1on1 but that is just how i feel.
+ people "helping" often cramp my style :p playing my sorc most people seem to have no understanding at all why i mezz stealthers when i get jumped.
"holy Crowd Control batman, that player seem to have it under control. Must break his mezz and get him killed"

but a thing about add'ing, zerging, ganking etc. That for me is not at all understandable is why a player would SC and BB a char to the max.. then not "play" it at all. With "play" i mean actually show that this char is worth something on it's own. not just a costume you see after you get jumped by a SB and get steamed by his 2 friends 3 secs later.
the same goes for albs and hibs.
i'll often stand and watch while a poor lonely mid or hib sprints past me running from 5-6 albs, i like the "?" PM's when they see i just /wave. and i love to see the deathspam when a nooblings chases the loner too far and get spanked by the keep guards. now i dont hate albs or anything, there is alot of nice dude's and dudet's out there. it just shows that it is not that hard to play fair.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:

I usually start laughing at them and then get hit by someone else ;)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Blackjack said:

but Blackjack ohh great one, if it is a realmmate i surely must "help".
well be that as it may.. there is nothing fair or decent about going 2on1 if the fight started out as a "mano a mano". i would rather die than get help in a 1on1 but that is just how i feel.
+ people "helping" often cramp my style :p playing my sorc most people seem to have no understanding at all why i mezz stealthers when i get jumped.
"holy Crowd Control batman, that player seem to have it under control. Must break his mezz and get him killed"

but a thing about add'ing, zerging, ganking etc. That for me is not at all understandable is why a player would SC and BB a char to the max.. then not "play" it at all. With "play" i mean actually show that this char is worth something on it's own. not just a costume you see after you get jumped by a SB and get steamed by his 2 friends 3 secs later.
the same goes for albs and hibs.
i'll often stand and watch while a poor lonely mid or hib sprints past me running from 5-6 albs, i like the "?" PM's when they see i just /wave. and i love to see the deathspam when a nooblings chases the loner too far and get spanked by the keep guards. now i dont hate albs or anything, there is alot of nice dude's and dudet's out there. it just shows that it is not that hard to play fair.

tbh u r very wise..i dont kill 1v1 either, mebbe if they switch targets to me(has happened) then xD but not otherwise, u are a very wise, Blackjack, wish more ppl could think before they add "does he really need help" before zerging, when i duo a bm i let them bm fight a savage, the bm died and i rezzed him and savage didnt touch me. i like to make friends instead of fight in some situations, also when 6 albs chase lonely mid and i see them coming i dont add either, the last thing they need is another adder :wub:

septic

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:

If one of them dies can they /rel ?

Maybe they have a buffbot behind the bar.

Next time i see a 1vs1 in Thid i'll try and split it up. :twak:

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
I like hibs strategic tactics, attack ck in the middle of the night, when there is a couple of stealthers guarding it. Must be fun killing guards :p

btw, away of game, who has ck now ? (bg1)

New to EU servers, but one thing I've noticed, is that the Albs aren't organized. Was in a ck party, with lots of albs, and things were going good, but then don't know what happened, they just retreated ??? When u're winning the battle, why do u retreate ? Afraid.... ? :(

Is there anyone who can follow orders or be in a group and follow the leader without questioning ? (Too much movies maybe... :p)

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
QQ irl albs UL you can't take another realm having fun in BG... and i for one are glade for the zergs fed up of albs/mids doing /rude etc.. to my ns when they kill me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom