Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
lets get going

Hunter - Nekrosniper
Ranger - Faxi
Sb - a Deleted char but was a good guy - Ctx
old berserker - ymirsbane
skald - Jabah powerful skald with ultimate dmg
af i missed any? theys a good few infs out their but cant get names as to many inf zergs

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
why didn't you start the pm and had to make a thread to share this _fucking the bass drum_ information?

This is just another reply on a seperate post from Downanael -

M8 do us all a favour and dont reply to a thread if its not ure thing - We dont need to hear that you dont wanna post there so heres the solution - post when you have something to say because ure replies get either skipped or flamed -

thanks for another great read by you m8 - 10/10 reply

back on topic - I can recommend a few bg bots that are pretty skilled - ill post later with some screen shot references if I can dig them up - :clap:

Himse

FH is my second home
Imo:

Zerk: Ariak / Embra
Savage: Skrap (such l33t)
Hunter: Nekrosniper
SB: Commando / Mourningrage

:worthy: these people rox

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
hey all..

berserker: embra (u beat this guy 1v1 u can call yourself one of the best solo wise, not counting casters ofc)
skald: sotha (same as above)
sb: altho i haven't seen her around for a while the best sb i ever new was dazzler
hunter: has and always will be nekrosniper :)
infil: Konilla/dutchman (dutch is best unbuffed inf out there and konilla is just one tough mofo)
theurg: eyezcolds (still the best i come accros although deathwhispers is good also)
shaman: boltfromtheblue (when this toon was around, plays kittycat now i think he was dman good always got huge ds)

for courage award it goes to blokkie the thane... seen him many times roaming around solo and then trampled by the zerge :/ really nice chap always supplies good knoledge of enemy movements, keep it up man u rock! :)

i haven't decided on gimp award yet as i can't remember anyone altho lots have died terribly to my pac/mend healer ><

as far as hib goes i think every player in thid blitz plays their class very well, Ikarus and co...so they deserve a place here but there are others i can picture how they look and when i saw em but forget there name sorry :/

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
shaman: boltfromtheblue (when this toon was around, plays kittycat now i think he was dman good always got huge ds)

Thx man, Boltfromtheblue here nice to see ive been named on the thread.Bolt is rerolled and back for more and yes I also play a huntress called Kitycat and a sb called Bladebabe,hope to see u all in there :cheers: :clap:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I dont see the point in remaking the thread when there are only the same people being mentioned :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
aye thats a point - it might be a bit early but then again - all the good players in thid could have capped or be closer to cap - if they are good then they are getting rps so ... they might not be round anymore - just a thought

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
aye thats a point - it might be a bit early but then again - all the good players in thid could have capped or be closer to cap - if they are good then they are getting rps so ... they might not be round anymore - just a thought

Some ppl let their enemies walk away quite often as they don`t want rpts, me included.

Savage : Skrap for thid-president^^

Skald : Sotha, nomatter how many skalds there can be found in thid, this guy has a magic touch.

Mercenary : Team, be prepared to be left in a horizontal position if you meet him

Armsman : Sandler, same as above

Paladin : Chantalas, "The Duracell Bunny", he lasts and lasts and lasts :p

Infil : Dutchman, unbuffed and lethal. Esundor was very strong but I don`t think he plays anymore. Infils seldom jump me so I wouldn`t know the best atm.

Blademaster : Ximaso for duelling and being one of the few to run around solo, or atleast putting up the "don`t add sign" to his realm-mates. The other tough bm`s out there could do perfectly well alone but I mostly find them in grps etc(not speaking for everyone ofc)

Valewalker : Ikarus, good strong char. In fact the only VW I have fought 1vs1 because his fg Thid Blitz sat down watching :wub:

Sb: Fenu imo as I`ve seen him in action, alot of sb`s in thid so I guess Ctx and some other players do equally well.

There are alot more good players out there that deserve their names in here, these are just afew.

Xplo

Banned
Embra and Fenu are my favourite thid gimps =D

i'm making a HO armsie now, cba with SC though :p

S

Sotha

Armsman: Sandler is number one. I was just fooling around as usual, and I witnessed him kill a skald and a SM and walk away with 50%+ hp. Strong.

Infil: I don't know if she plays anymore, but Sayianheat was a really good one, and always solo.. afaik..

Paladin: Chantalas.. heh.. you who have encountered him know why.

VW: Ikarus. Hit hard.

BM: That shar dyed in black/blue with those two maces with lightining effects on it, I didnt catch his name.. but I think it was something on D.. help me here :p He seemed like a nice guys, who wasnt mindlessly after RP's, like most ppl :D

Skrap: Strong troll savage.. Ive seen some crazy stuff involving him.

Embra: My alltime fav zerker.. can kill most things outnumbered :p Not many zerkers can walk into a FG, pick out a target and kill it like this *snap* Always solo..

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Imo ;)

Savage : Skrap (he hurts!)
Paladin : Chantalas (takes forever)
Skald : Sotha.. Run after my solo blademaster that has 10% hp, catch up, hug and run off again :D
and Cabalist : Arachon... Targets his pet when ur stealthed in seconds.. waits till it hits u, sees that u surrender, waves and runs off again :fluffle:

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Nerf people only saying melee classes.

Theurg - Dannae as much as I'd hate to say it, but all the other are more or less completely clueless.

Bard - Kragh's bard in thid blitz. Been on holiday so can't remember name.

BM - Firby Marif

Druid - Foolz, for amazing heals and not standing on one spot asking to get ganked.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Zerker - without a doubt Ariak/Embra we have had some superp duels too :D

Mentalist - Frozos, met him solo quite alot. decent reflexes & good style.

Shadowblade - hmm Mourningrage/Wolkin from teh days ;) Fenu most recent

Bard - 2 or 3 good out there.. but they can't hurt me and i can't catch
them :p so im really going on what i see here.

Skald - Sotha strong little kobbie, doesn't add and never calls for the zerg.

Nightshade - Spectre. solo and unbuffed but does fantastic without them.

Savage - i liked Skrap. Had the pleasure of a duel too

will add more later as i meet and/or remember them

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
i'd like to add a few more from me just remembered them fro other peeps

armsman - sandler, this guy is bloody solid, if chant and this guy duoed they'd take out grps :p
paladin - chantalas, great chap not seen him around for a while tho... (come back!) :cheers:

Derick

Fledgling Freddie
In my little time that i play, i saw lots of people playing very well, unfortunally i can't remember all names. One of them are Fenu, i lovely the times when i kill at him side, really nice shadowblade ;) /hug m8y. Boltfromtheblue always destroy albs zergs and cause panic between them with him AE DoT, really nice job. Konilla, this infil is extremely hard of kill, i only do it 3-4 times, i don't remember very well. Access is too good aswell.. umm Nekrosniper and him roaming buffbot lol.

Thanks to all for give me all this good moments in the little paradise of Thidranki :D

Dorny

Fledgling Freddie
i killed embra 1vs1 duel 2 of 3 times unbuffed with my merc;) and i killed fenu last night with my mp inf, but he hits hard;)

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
Nerf people only saying melee classes.

Theurg - Dannae as much as I'd hate to say it, but all the other are more or less completely clueless.

Bard - Kragh's bard in thid blitz. Been on holiday so can't remember name.

BM - Firby Marif

Druid - Foolz, for amazing heals and not standing on one spot asking to get ganked.

Ta, and Firby was surprisingly a lot better than Shard version :<

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Dorny said:
i killed embra 1vs1 duel 2 of 3 times unbuffed with my merc;) and i killed fenu last night with my mp inf, but he hits hard;)

You should get the "Best Strafer" award, and your 6 sec anytime follow-up stun is very annoying. Very nice performance as I have mentioned earlier :) /clap Fight me buffed instead next time.

Regnorm

Fledgling Freddie
SB - Sindi / Erdnaa (both uber toons, both solo always, both un buffed always, both not seen around lately) :clap:

Erdnaa is being rerolled as Erdna tough. :touch:

Me out, any suggestions?

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Sn00k3 said:
Sindi just got buffed at MTK by Nekrobuffer

So just because some1 else buffed her makes her crap?She runs with no bb but isnt allowed to accept buffs at all when some1 else buffs her,i know for a fact she wont ask or buffs as im good friends with her and she would never ask my shammy for buffs unless i asked her if she wanted them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom