Thid, FAO Mids

living

Fledgling Freddie
Midgard really need to change their attitude in thidranki, after i tried playing hib i noticed how quick the hibs quit after comming back in because on the hib side they all run in small groups,, yet in midgard all you see is that big ass fucking zerg comming at you with 20 people even tho its just you.
They dont give a rats ass if ur fighting some1 either, just zerg it it seems.

Keep doing this and you will have no1 to kill imo. And as a mid player i know how boring that is

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
living said:
Midgard really need to change their attitude in thidranki, after i tried playing hib i noticed how quick the hibs quit after comming back in because on the hib side they all run in small groups,, yet in midgard all you see is that big ass fucking zerg comming at you with 20 people even tho its just you.
They dont give a rats ass if ur fighting some1 either, just zerg it it seems.

Keep doing this and you will have no1 to kill imo. And as a mid player i know how boring that is

thats exactly what happens in rvr.. why should it be any different in bg?
albs are just to cowardish to go to bg's though (not all.. seen like 10 albs in bg's in a week) but as a hib, you should have np getting a zerg together

living

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
thats exactly what happens in rvr.. why should it be any different in bg?
albs are just to cowardish to go to bg's though (not all.. seen like 10 albs in bg's in a week) but as a hib, you should have np getting a zerg together

Really? the most i got when i /who thid is 7 people, and a few of those are buffbots. Hibs are a rare sight in thid - sometimes a group seems to drop by but then the mid zerg tends to "dissapeer" until its all soloers again.
Think you missed the part where it said "Thidranki" tho.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
living said:
Really? the most i got when i /who thid is 7 people, and a few of those are buffbots. Hibs are a rare sight in thid - sometimes a group seems to drop by but then the mid zerg tends to "dissapeer" until its all soloers again.
Think you missed the part where it said "Thidranki" tho.

i know its thid.. but every hib (almost) has a thid toon, so you should have np just asking for fg in /as or something and they will be there

(TD)Ruthless

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
i know its thid.. but every hib (almost) has a thid toon, so you should have np just asking for fg in /as or something and they will be there

lol :sex:

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
could always be like emmets sb in leirv, spend all day emoting and running when hit :)

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
I don't have a Thid toon - last time I was there there were fully buffed stealth zergs in epic everywhere & it all just seemed so pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom