Thid Dueling Competition !

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
ok guyz/galz...wanan try setup a dueling nite in thid ....say the 4th island, 8pm GMt/ 9Cet...u know the drill /hug /bow etc.. **NO DEATH** ...stop at 20% ..if ur there for rps...then we will gank u and let u back once...kill again and ur ganked 100% ..:twak:

come buffed etc..if u want...i will be ther eon transparentluri, unbuffed

stealthers : duel unstealthed plz..if u stealth up and /shrug and the guy /yes then fair enough...duel stealthed...
and stealthers...try not to use DoT poisons plz..they kill alot..and this will count as ur warning kill..and ur 1st gank death! :fluffle:

ofc its just for fun...and plz respec the other duelers..and feel free to pm those in ur realm that try to gank the dueling competition

cya there :worthy:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Only duel to 20%? What about classes who depend on outlasting their opponents over time?

You can use bots (which many consider cheating in a duel, seriously unfair advantage) but not poisons (perfectly fair in a duel as it's a spec line and a class trait, why not ask a reaver not to use lifetap, or a pally not to use his chants)? Talk about putting non-botted players out of the game.

Oh and last time someone tried this, the whole lot got farmed by a group who funnily enough knew where to find some juicy RP's ;)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Only duel to 20%? What about classes who depend on outlasting their opponents over time?

You can use bots (which many consider cheating in a duel, seriously unfair advantage) but not poisons (perfectly fair in a duel as it's a spec line and a class trait, why not ask a reaver not to use lifetap, or a pally not to use his chants)? Talk about putting non-botted players out of the game.

Oh and last time someone tried this, the whole lot got farmed by a group who funnily enough knew where to find some juicy RP's ;)

mmk well i wasnt on at that time so soz if peeps tried it and failed :(

and m8 if u read my post...i said i will be unbuffed ( as usual ) and not to use poisons...lol m8 ...my NS is 20 mod venom..poison is a huge part of my fight style but i decided that sum peeps will try to use this as an excuse to get the rp kill...it was an idea to have fun, i never said dont use LT/ chants did i...mm nope i didnt :touch:

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
tbh the hole leave at 20% thing is a bit of a gah trait, tbh i think it is nearly better to just finish a peep off then u wont have to be waiting for ealth for ages etc, had a duel with transluri there yesterday and the down time sux.. imo it takes about a minute to get from ck back there ne way so why bother, an idea i was thinking of was just ne one who wants to duel one on one, come 4th island... no duels, no orcanisation just no addage, *invy shouts* all solo`ers to 4th island..... cause if there are 20 people in a huddle over one or 2 duels then they will get mezzed/ boxed / rp farmage just a thought, but personally i would just like to do some nice fights and tbh in RvR / thid as a stealther most ur fights are going to be engaged with a backstab or a PA not a bow and unstealth, i personally am crit spec and the only time i will attack someone out of stealth is someone runnin away

would love to fight some of teh thid toons out there, but lets not try put restrictions on them cause shit like that aint gonna be obeyed by the theurg zerg etc and there will be ganking

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
fear the axe...that mfering axe is sooo slow god damn it, cheating dmg imo :p
oh..did i say mfer alrdy ?? :eek7:

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
just to point something out but what your orgnising is against the rules, its against the rules to organise cross realm events as in duels. Its very bannable and i'm quite suprised no MoD or other player has pointed it out yet.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Kalidur said:
just to point something out but what your orgnising is against the rules, its against the rules to organise cross realm events as in duels. Its very bannable and i'm quite suprised no MoD or other player has pointed it out yet.

really.. ?, since wen ! ...i have been to many other dueling nites that have been setup like this, and ofc coz of wat u just said i wouldnt name any1..just incase :p ...but if ur not BSing then..trial and error and ban inc ! :(

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
yup organising cross realming events is against the rules of the game and it is very much bannable, personaly i've never come accross anyone who has been banned for this sort of thing but it stems down to how it could be exploited rather the intentions people set out with, think of how it could be used to farm RP's i know that may not be your intention when you set out, but that is what can happen, and its why it was against the rules.

but saying all that what if you were all already capped RP's(thid aint hard), but than that still has too many loop holes and counter arguments to think about. In thid personaly i cant see it as a prob, maybe in the later BG's most defenately in NF

My personal recomendation would be all the people who love to have duels why dont u all make toons for BG2 braemer or something, and just make a new home there, no one really goes there much, u wont have to worry about zergs and to be honest u know most people who would be there are just there for the duels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom