Thid ck lord

Jeros

Part of the furniture
This is not a whine thread but its somthing that annoys me, keep lords just stand there while people are on the other side of the lord room or in fact just a few feet away were any other npc guard would attack on sight, i just saw two animists casting pets next to the keep lord and for the breif moments i saw her before i died she was standing still and then shooting somthing with her bow in the opposite direction to the shrooms and the two casters, as they attacked her and wore her down and took the keep..... (there was a ns there too but i have no idea if it actully attacked the lord)

its like "i am the keep lord and i will defend this keep with my life! BUT OMG I CANT LEAVE THIS CORNER!"

is it a bug? or designed?

Skidlee

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldnt say the lord was bugged, she can fire arrows at you from anywhere sometimes, once she has agro'd and gets LOS she will hit you.

Hehehe its a nice easy way to kill lord, I was one of the animist.. 2 animist cast 15 pets who dont attack lord untill you cast your controllable pet and click attack.. 30 mobs attacking 1 lord takes all of 20 secs if that.

If it makes you feel better we have to stand within melee range of the lord or the pets dont hit. Doesnt stop us casting pet at range and walking into range when we have as many out as we can :)

It can be taken just as easy from other realms.. I know in alb a trio of pally, heretic, and reaver can take all the BG lords np as we have done it many times, atleast its not as easy as a BD and bot :)

ah well no hard feelings, sorry you walked into room as we were putting up field.

DirtyShade lvl24 Nightshade
DirtyShroomz lvl24 Animist

Dorimor1

Banned
Why would you want to take CK anyway? I thought people come thid for pvp and not pve :/

Farhach

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Why would you want to take CK anyway? I thought people come thid for pvp and not pve :/

Taking ck is often alot more pvp than pve, since they are rarely undefended

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Thid lords have allways been buggy, even back when i played. Worst things where ure right on top of them or like 2cm away and it says theyre not in sight and u cant attack, or where they shoot u through a solid wall xD

Pretty sure they bug in molvik and leirvik too tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom