thid atm

Littlle Git

Fledgling Freddie
i have an old thid char, badly sc'ed and stuff, no bb. fancied having a look to see what thid was like these days as this area of fh always seems busy.

run out onto alb bridge and get jumped by an sb, daxa or daza, something liek that, kill him, fight another one a bit later, and loose, but the 1st one, instead of thinking ok, im buffed this guy isnt and i lost i must be a retard starts grping with the other.

and to top it off then they start following a bd around so the all ank me together, all buffed and chaining an unbuffed soloer.

Well done guys, dont think ill bother coming back, thid is shit and filled with noobs

Afran

Part of the furniture
Playing around in Thid atm with my merc, Hax. Played my merc as Goa before but levelled him by "mistake" to 25 by clicking trainer to spend RAs and getting free level. x<

Seems good atm, lots of clueless hib groups that are soloable :D

Afran

Part of the furniture
DrunkSkunk said:
and to the scout that didnt leave central keep ...
:wanker:

Well just the same when rangers/hunters camp it :p

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Afran said:
Well just the same when rangers/hunters camp it :p

prolly :p but its just sad.. i rather get chain ganked by some infil (hi elitestonerd :D) and get some action eventually, (when the infil gets pitty, or logs.. prolly the last option ;o) then sit in a keep and put an arrow in a passing enemy..

and ye QQ about me playing a noskill class :D its my first and only ickle char on ze server

Dorimor1

Banned
Thids really fun, though a FG of hibs or mids are so easy to take with a small group, get more organised peeps! Some nice solo fights too, Lullah puts up a good fight.

Cya out there, Killerpenguin

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Thids really fun, though a FG of hibs or mids are so easy to take with a small group, get more organised peeps! Some nice solo fights too, Lullah puts up a good fight.

oh you the cabby with the ml9 cloak.. (it got at least those gfx) which would point out you got atleast a little bit SC done ;o as for our crew yesterday was /level gear :D

and yes, mids and hibs are easy to take if you got 3 airtheurgs spamming pets at every1 :mad:

Afran

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:

Yeah was duo'ing with a sorc (Shimji iirc, don't know him/her) and with mezz and assist could basically kill any fg :]

Lullah is good yus and doesn't zerg me \o/ Wonder who that is :x

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
I play Lullah, play sb Bgl also.

Thx for all the good fights :)

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
sure :)

last fight we had when u was boofed i wasnt, so u might need more than sidestyle :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom