thid + alb = zerg

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Whine Q_Q... alb so fotm they outnumber everyone at any level in any bg 4 to 1.... but when u know this why wtfzerg any enemy with 4-6 o_O?
Thid has been like this for 1-2 weeks and the fun is gone well for me it is anyway...

good luck wtfzerging all... /signed off

/Zhera
/Singalongwithme
/Aimbot

PS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS

Werrin

Fledgling Freddie
Wtf u talk about

I just duo with Eagleeye (im Septyren) dont talk about all alb when u dont have a clue about something. Greate whine thead :p

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Karmatika said:
Whine Q_Q... alb so fotm they outnumber everyone at any level in any bg 4 to 1.... but when u know this why wtfzerg any enemy with 4-6 o_O?
Thid has been like this for 1-2 weeks and the fun is gone well for me it is anyway...

good luck wtfzerging all... /signed off

/Zhera
/Singalongwithme
/Aimbot

PS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS

maybe dont zerg with your sbs and come with visible chars for fun ;>

Zharr

Fledgling Freddie
make a visible char = getting chain zerged by all albs in clipping range .. no thanks :D

though nice of some albs to walk duo :D at least some of m understand that zerging your enemy leads to them logging off or make stealther classes.

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Dont want to get zerged? Then dont go to MB, make a fg and run around with a skald instead.

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
We just need some german kiddo to go crazy with a gun and kill a few classmates and teachers. Then we have the CounterStrike Community all over again...

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
thid zergs are like pisseasy to farm. i don't see why you're complaining. when there's a big zerg of mid/hibs there it rp galore!

im pretty sure it should be the same with albs, they're not more or less skilled then the other realms

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Zharr said:
make a visible char = getting chain zerged by all albs in clipping range .. no thanks :D

though nice of some albs to walk duo :D at least some of m understand that zerging your enemy leads to them logging off or make stealther classes.

thats BS, make a grp of useful chars (dont need fg) and wtfpwn...
u say albzerg lolz, they are a bunch of lvl20 secondhand equipment noobs, they are there to be farmed

/em wishes he was a mid of hib

anyway peace and give more 2vs2 2vs3 2vs4 osv. ;>

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
sorry... but no way u can accuse any realm as such as zergin in bg's..
prime eg.
me and irl mates laff our arses off when we see 10 albs chasing 1 mid/hib..
however many times same happens to us..
u run and u have eitther 5 sbs on ur ass..
or a few hungry mids..
happens in all bgs..
u see an enemy and chase it..
i.e from CK > PK
tbh every bg is like that...apart from leirvik where mids+ hibs are dating each other ^^ :worthy:
infanity :drink:

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
/who thid SM ( zharr ) some SB me on skald. Got few screens i get hit by 6-8 different albs. This was last night. + stlong inf sorc combo was trying to duo but got added on 24/7... zerg more and deny it m8s!!11

Soester

Fledgling Freddie
agree with u infanity and in high lvl RVR mids + hibs are zerging albs unless we get many many ppl to join in the battles, so we zerg in bgs and u zerg in RVR so what is the problem ??

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Karmatika said:
/who thid SM ( zharr ) some SB me on skald. Got few screens i get hit by 6-8 different albs. This was last night. + stlong inf sorc combo was trying to duo but got added on 24/7... zerg more and deny it m8s!!11

who the fook cares about the zerg?
kill em all noob

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
every single fight i have with mid stealthers on my inf is against atleast 2. (a few solos, but really only a few, respect to them) tho i wouldn't say 2 is a problem as they die kinda fast, but when they got a bd and skald stuck to em and a few hunters "soloin" in 1k range is teh suxx..
so qq more about albzerg pwease :touch:

Aoir

Fledgling Freddie
stealthers

Guys its not the visable albs that are lames. Its when you fighting them and you get the stealther add on healers and cast at lvl 20-24 when a stealthers PAs any classs its hurts :(

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
alb zerg? yesterday about midnight i was the only defender against the 1 fg hibs attacking ck.
than a minstrel came online too, so we were 2 against 8.. yea we whiped you heavily.. :flame:
after that you had an idea, how about crossrealming with 3 mids, so it become 11 vs 2. yea, you won. :m00:
right after it another merc came on, so it become 11 vs 3. that was quiet fun, our skills seemed to equal your zerg according how many battles have we won :flame:
so QQ about zerg and learn how to play imo.

Zharr

Fledgling Freddie
make a fg ??
how :( never more then 5 visible mids :/
but well duoing rox but if you meet too many sorcs its /log they are too uber .. i got one too though so i am fotm :(

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL to right tbh.
i was in thidr most of the day on dif alts... at 1 point there was 5albs... being 3infils and 2 sorcs being zerged by 5Bds 2 sms a rm maybe 2 not sure a healer and shammy and skald wit 2blue con hunters about.... lmfao at that tbh
wish had got a SS of them all 2gether but was kinda hard :( altho i do prefer when mids zerg cos it makes it alot more tfun.... for sum reason whenever there is 7+albs on the mids start logging :(
or like yesterday the 10-12man mid zerg was camping apk and then agrp of about 6 i think lead by eagleeyez who seems to be pretty damn good fking whooped them quite a few tiems and most of em logged. :( then the rest of albion came and it wnet bck to usual wit about 16+albs vs 4mids... and the odd hib or to.

P.S respect to that solo bard who was running around. got the jump on us a few times but its ashame that he could never mezz us all so sum1 always saved us :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom