They have returned!

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
First getting raped fg vs fg when playing healer, then changing to Warlock and getting raped again? xd

BIG SKILLS
If i lost why i have 5 mill rps on healer? ah, w8, is just a retard whine. Ye im a noob :m00:
Cerberos said:
Amazing hav the retards can take a WB thread and turn it into a WL whine, is it so hard to stay on topic and wb 2 more zerklings. :)
Is all what albs can do, whine and Qq about WLs cause is more OP that alb chars (first time in 3 years) and zerg

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:
If i lost why i have 5 mill rps on healer? ah, w8, is just a retard whine. Ye im a noob :m00:

Is all what albs can do, whine and Qq about WLs cause is more OP that alb chars (first time in 3 years) and zerg

You must admit, its fun to see how you wtfpwn everyone on ur warlock(biggrats) but when you play healer... hehe..

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:

bc/rg zerg + time = rps.

even you should be able to figure that out ;o

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:

Ow ill tell u how u can have 5 mill rps on your healur. Morning grps with monty and all those other fg ppl at 08:00 farming soloers/duo's at amg. Only way u won cc was if u had ae insta up, and that dident even help often since u zigzag'd all over emain making the ppl u grp'd with seasick. PAN FFS PAN ! ..

Anyway wb zoy and out, lets see if u can gather a zerg like in the good old days.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Akyma said:
RPs != skill, a concept of which you are a perfect example.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
got my revenge on you today :p

and your liddul pink fish friend was lucky as hell! :D

We met you as three from our group ld'd, including both clerics :mad:

Edit: Not suggesting we'd have won if they'd been there but might've have slightly more of a chance :)

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Meril said:
Ow ill tell u how u can have 5 mill rps on your healur. Morning grps with monty and all those other fg ppl at 08:00 farming soloers/duo's at amg. Only way u won cc was if u had ae insta up, and that dident even help often since u zigzag'd all over emain making the ppl u grp'd with seasick. PAN FFS PAN ! ..

Anyway wb zoy and out, lets see if u can gather a zerg like in the good old days.
yea, u got me. 150r mezz ftw? :m00:

popa

Fledgling Freddie
can u stay on the topic ?
say /wave /rude etc

/wave m8s good too see u,i need your rp :DD

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
got my revenge on you today

and your liddul pink fish friend was lucky as hell!

Come again when we're all there :)
Talk about bad timing to ld :( and nerf logging in and getting killed by.... Calo :)

Would have been a nice fight otherwise :D

Calo

Part of the furniture
Aadia said:
Come again when we're all there
Talk about bad timing to ld :( and nerf logging in and getting killed by.... Calo

Would have been a nice fight otherwise :D

aye ! u just popped right infront of me!

sexy cleric! :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Aadia said:
Come again when we're all there :)
Talk about bad timing to ld :( and nerf logging in and getting killed by.... Calo :)

Would have been a nice fight otherwise

joined that "random" group for a few runs but one druid kept lding, dont think you can class trying to wipe albs from a bridgetower while getting mids in the back as a nice fight :p

get on open ground!

edit- smilie limit is annoying :<

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
, dont think you can class trying to wipe albs from a bridgetower while getting mids in the back as a nice fight :p

get on open ground!

Well it would've been nice for us :)

And would you fight on open ground with 6 people two of whom are Armsmen :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
Well it would've been nice for us :)

And would you fight on open ground with 6 people two of whom are Armsmen :p

comparing the groups, if you had 8 (or was it 6 including clerics?) it would have been some really nice fights :) i had to go though, uni project had to be finished and i kinda delayed it.. early morning /sigh :p

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
comparing the groups, if you had 8 (or was it 6 including clerics?) it would have been some really nice fights :) i had to go though, uni project had to be finished and i kinda delayed it.. early morning /sigh :p

We were 6 including clerics, we lost a couple due to dismay at WLs :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom