Theurgists specs

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Hi.

Wonder if anyone can tell me about good specs for theurgists?

Ideally one for Leiverik and then one to go to rvr with.

Any help/input/soapbox rants are welcome :clap:

Regards

/bow

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
For rvr: 48 earth 24 ice, 41 ice 35 earth or 45 air 25 ice are best i think.(or even 40 earth 36 ice is good too)

If i ever play theurg again in rvr i would go 45 air 25 ice though now spell damage aswell as resist piercing are available.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Sycho said:
If i ever play theurg again in rvr i would go 45 air 25 ice though now spell damage aswell as resist piercing are available.

My spec xD Though I went 47 air as you don't loose anything except hit your cap more often :p

I was 45 air before we lost relics xS Capped pretty much 90%+ of the time with them, but since loosing them I need 47 air xD

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
45 or 47 should make no difference at all, unless you have less than +6 to air, which i refuse to believe.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Illtar said:
45 or 47 should make no difference at all, unless you have less than +6 to air, which i refuse to believe.
I have capped +skills, it does make a difference :|

Wharfe

Fledgling Freddie
Best Theurg specs:

45W/25I - Best damage spec. Uber Wind Nuke combined with Ice elementals 4tehwin. 2 types of 30s CC. Lousy for PvE grouping due to no G/PBT. Great for soloing and RvR/PvP.

45W/28E - Great damage spec. Uber Wind Nuke with minimal PBT. Also have green Earth Elementals for Epic/ML raids. 30s Mezz is only aoe CC. Previously considered the only viable spec for Theurgists who like to do something other than bot.

41I/35E or 39I/37E - Decent damage spec. No base Ice Nuke variance, Great Ice pets and aoe root CC. Decent PBT and minimal blue Earth pets. A swiss-army/jack-of-all-trades spec. You won't be hurting in any area of DAoC, though you won't be super-uber.

45E/25I - Minimal damage spec. Ice nuke variance will exist, but is tolerable. Main tools here are the Earth and Ice pets combined with 6 sec PBT.

40E/36I - Second best Earth pets and 8 sec PBT. Low Variance on Base Ice nuke and second best Ice pet (not much better than 25 Ice pet). 49 Sec AoE root but lvl 30 so lots of resists.

If I respec from 45 Air I would go 40E/36I nowadays. I miss Earth pets soooo much :( (But the 45 Air nuke is nice :D )

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks Wharfe for excellent info on thergs.

Your post confimred the role I want to play - especially if I@m going to rvr

Will go for the wind/ice spec - that way I have good nukes . .got some good cc to cover for all those cack sorcs out there :eek7: and also got pets that stun . .even if the enemy is mocing.

Thanks again for THE best reply possible to thread.

/bow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom