Theurgists in NF

Vanilla

Fledgling Freddie
Hi All

Im quite new to DAOC, been around a few months now, currently i have an Ice Theurgist as my main char( only lvl 22). I was wondering that when NF arrives, are theurgists going to be needed or capable of taking part?

I plan (from advice) to be 41 ice 35 earth for PBT.

bearing in mind all ive seen of RvR so far is Thidranki, and to be honest its fun :)

Should i stick with this spec, or would another be more viable for NF - or does it really matter?

Thanks in advance :)

Ps. Still looking for a guild, if anyone is recruiting and doesnt mind helping out a noob :))

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
To be honest I am not sure how things will pan out for my Theurgist in NF. Lack of AE offense is always a problem at keeps and of course PBT doesn't protect against seige weapons/GTAE so I don't really see what we can do at keeps except buff and fire the odd nuke/pet from the walls and then jump down before someone targets us. So much for 'The masters of seige warfare' that they described us as in the original manual eh? ;)

Vanilla

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, well i was originally gonna roll a fire wizzie - so i might have a go !

Anyone suggest where i might get some decent drops for a fire wizard, if i use my Theurgist?

Thanks again :)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Leleith said:
Theurgists seem to do very well in NF
Yup think mine will be a lot of fun when NF arrives. Not uber but neither is ground target anymore (I had thought of making an earth wiz) thanks to heal nodes etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom