Theurgist specs?

J

Jiggs

basically 3 types imo:

45air 26earth rest ice

35earth 39ice rest air

45earth 29ice rest air

also 50ice 20earth is perfectly ok, but people will think you are a little strange

S

-Shaz-

45air 26earth rest ice

With the bugged chain stun, 1 on 1 you are arguably up there with chanters (if you land your mez).

Without the bug, I'd still say that spec is one of the best rounded caster templates on all 3 realms :p

O

old.Wildfire

get over it, its not a bug :p
p.s. earth theurgs ROOOLLLZZZ JOOOOOOO

P

Pin

Well, it's only a bug if chain-snaring chanter pets is also a bug.

L

Legaoniel_v

theugs

thanks for the replies guys - pretty much what I anticipated, but what's this bug? I'd pretty much decided on 26 earth, 4 - something air and rest ice..

P

Pin

Air pets proc a (short) stun. There is no PvP immunity timer on this stun, so you can get stunned over and over.

O

old.Wildfire

actually i take that back, earth theurgs sux except in a pbae group where all you have to do is bubble and pull :p

edit: also why would chain snaring chanter pets be a bug? the nuke carries the snare so... ???

A

Aule Valar

Originally posted by Jiggs
basically 3 types imo:

45air 26earth rest ice

35earth 39ice rest air

45earth 29ice rest air

also 50ice 20earth is perfectly ok, but people will think you are a little strange

would agree with jiggs pretty much, the 45 air 26 earth 14 ice is my current spec, gives pbt, very nice nuke, a basic mes, stunning pets and aoe root as a backup. A very nice offensive spec and good on power. go this spec if you want to kill stuff well (but then....roll a wiz)

35 Earth and 40 ice is better, gives the 2nd best snare dd, good for the first hit to slow your target down, and 2 types of pets is great. the 8sec pbt is also very cool
however with 8 sec pbt and baseline nuke this is a very power hungry spec and you'll drian power in seconds with pbt running
a good all round spec, the 1min aoe root can slow people down a lot, just don't do it on top of a sorcs mes

45 earth 29 ice, very defensive, again good pets, but with variance on the dd, and huge power drain from pbt you won't be able to do much in the way of nuking without powersong. Bascially go this spec if you want to be support and keep people alive

O

old.Odysseus

46a, 26e, 10i

I love my spec.

However, seeing recent development in Mythic nerfs and boosts, a spec that gives 6sec pbt and decent aoe root seems attracting all of a sudden.

your pbt and EB will absolutely rock with 45e, you can use your insta friction to assist your tanks and throw some aoe and single roots in between.

Z

zlair

Originally posted by Jiggs

ohh, thats my problem...

... i knew ppl looked at me in a strange way...

... damn, should never have gone 50 ice ;)

O

old.Second

Originally posted by Aule Valar

45 earth 29 ice, very defensive, again good pets, but with variance on the dd, and huge power drain from pbt you won't be able to do much in the way of nuking without powersong. Bascially go this spec if you want to be support and keep people alive

i got that one:p

nothing is like sitting on your arse all day supporting hehe.

and its very good at helping small guildies to grow:p

but after the patch when pets cant be mezzed/rooted then you will see some strong earth pets run around i promise you that:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom