Theurgist nerf !

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1565.shtml

- There is now a limit of 350 creatures which can be in the area (within approximately 4000 units) for players to cast Animist turrets, bombers, and Theurgist pets. This change should help our servers handle the strain of massive battles with pets and turrets more effectively.

:( what is the zerg soposed to do now ... only 350 pets in the area :twak:

Fediuld

Fledgling Freddie
Or much better. Don't cast anything, change classes and leave the other 99.99% of the players enjoy the game. :fluffle:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Fediuld said:
... and leave the other 99.99% of the players enjoy the game. :fluffle:
noticed the growing amount of animists ? every one is lvl'ing one or had alr a lvl 50

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
So, if there are 350 shrooms up I can't summon a pet with my spiritmaster? :D Nerf!

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Shafu said:
So, if there are 350 shrooms up I can't summon a pet with my spiritmaster? :D Nerf!
No, it only affects FnF pets, not proper summonables.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
read again

- There is a now a maximum limit of 100 Animist turrets that can be summoned within a 1500 unit radius. Attempting to place another turret in an area already containing the maximum will give an error message. Please note that this does not affect Animist bombers or Theurgist pets. This change should help our servers handle the strain of massive battles with turrets more effectively.

its basicly 100 in the area ...

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Incidentally, even with the turrent nerf the most you can possibly hit a target with at once is 300. ;)

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:
noticed the growing amount of animists ? every one is lvl'ing one or had alr a lvl 50

Played a few in Thid and lowbie PvE. Read the Laggy Milegate a lot. Then took a fresh /level 20 into fins and hit 50 in a day. Crazy. No wonder there's a lot more of them! :p

edit: I'm a disciple of the Turret Twins btw, Verdant rocks now ;)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
hmm i dont mind that, as long as i will be able to nuke with my pet bombers...

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
which spec line gives the pet bomber things? i wanna use em on pvp :<

Puppet

Part of the furniture
harebear said:
which spec line gives the pet bomber things? i wanna use em on pvp :<

Spec bombers for nukes is Arboreal.

The shrooms which nuke everything in range (also purplecons mach5'ing by in TOA) are baseline Creep

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
tbh.. what im wondering most about us why mythic dont implent some simple fix like when 10 shrooms are at the same spot or at very small radius it creates a uber shroom.. maybe with the normal skin or some 20 man high radioactive one.. with mutant legs and a large polearm.. that would rock!

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
crispy said:
tbh.. what im wondering most about us why mythic dont implent some simple fix like when 10 shrooms are at the same spot or at very small radius it creates a uber shroom.. maybe with the normal skin or some 20 man high radioactive one.. with mutant legs and a large polearm.. that would rock!

Or what about no more than 1 mushroom at every spot? That would help against "/afk" xping too instead of nerfing fop for all realms....

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
Motowntheta said:
Find me a FOP, some buffs and I'll show you 350 pets ;)
I can get you some buffs, you have to find fop somewhere else :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ilienwyn said:
Or what about no more than 1 mushroom at every spot? That would help against "/afk" xping too instead of nerfing fop for all realms....

acually. hib is the only realm that really feels the FOP nerf :) atleast mid still benefits from it as they aint in combat all the time :)

sooooooo no more lvl 20 to 50 in one day for hibs... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom