Theurgist guides?

K

Krillin

Thinking of creating a theur alt and wondering what way to spec?

Was thinking about

Earth 35
Ice 41
Air 1

Anybody got any comments on this?

Also ideas on race, i image avalonian, and what to points to spend where?

Basically want to be effective in RvR and PvE with bladeturn and dmg lines. Any body help me?

Also considering making a mercenary as well. Any ideas again for what to spec there?

N

Nemesis Warlock

I specc 35 earth
41 ice too

some say air is better cuz u got mezz not root (mezzed mobs wont attack at all, rooted can still attack and cast just not move) and a better dam spell but i personally think ill take ice ellies cuz i can set them on archers on the wall during keep attack due to their range spell while earth and air would only be for the door
and i get that nice snare spell hindering small blue dwarfes running away ;)

and i dont mind if my DD is 210 (air) instead of 180 (baseline)
if i get a ranged ellie and a snare spell for it

Lathis

X

--xion--

ahh well i think u should at least get 10 second blade turn which is 27 earth and then either go full out in air or ice, air has better dd spells if u have more pints in it, but the blade turn is very usefull indeed.

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by --xion--
ahh well i think u should at least get 10 second blade turn which is 27 earth and then either go full out in air or ice, air has better dd spells if u have more pints in it, but the blade turn is very usefull indeed.

Unless something's changed, that's 26, not 27, Earth :)

R

rynnor

Hmm - about character creation - there is a counter arguement that playing an avalonian with maxed intelligence is bad.

The rationale is that pets take a percentage of your mana to cast - if you have more Int/mana you still only get the same amount of pets but you actually have more downtime as it takes longer to recover to full mana the more mana you have :)

PS Plus I always take out avalonians first and so do a lot of others...

Happy Theurging!

O

old.mattshanes

good choice krillin i am earth/ice too its a shame though root breaks usually on tanglers and i dont know why :(

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
good choice krillin i am earth/ice too its a shame though root breaks usually on tanglers and i dont know why :(

The heal bug, perhaps? ^^ I thought they fixed it between 1.45 and 1.48, but you never know ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom