Theurg rvr specs?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
im thinking of beeing a spec nuker, so the way to go then would be air.. but what should my secondary spec be?

45a/25i

help me out please :cheers: :cheers:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
40 earth/36 ice, rr5 spec and second best earth pet= quite fast think it can catch match 5 people, not sure but i know the lv48 ones do if i remember?

Be an interupter, pets win fights and alb lacks interupts.I think it's only worth going air if you got 10% piercing in sc and 9-10% spell damage.

But nevermind me i am just noob according to you in another thread. :eek:

xD

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
What's wrong with Air Theurgs?

Those chain stunning pets are quite nice and the nuke is cool too...

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
Be an interupter, pets win fights and alb lacks interupts.I think it's only worth going air if you got 10% piercing in sc and 9-10% spell damage.

But nevermind me i am just noob according to you in another thread. :eek:

xD

did i call you a noob? :p if so, im sorry^^

and i got the 10% passive piercing and 9%spell dmg\range 10% speed

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
There is nothing wrong with air spec, if you got the bonuses i stated you should nuke pretty damn hard but if you use your aoe root effectively and pets then it can work nearly as well as earth/ice for interupting.To be honest it doesn't really matter what you pick aslong as you use your pets well and nuking at the right moments.Most common air spec is 45 air/26 ice(?) something like that.(ask raid he knows and does very well as it)

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Most used is 46air, 25i (get a pet there) and 16e, for target pbt. (i think)

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
As always Sycho's the man in the know :)

Pet interupting is the way forward and tbh most nukes come from wizzies(if their grped) but its worth having a nuke up ya sleeve for assisting.

I'g go for the earth spec, that way you get fast, longer lasting pets and a pbt and then go ice for aoe root for the main assist tanks

/bow

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
well, i dont have a grp to get into yet.. so i suppose i will solo alot of the time.. and i think that air is the best spec for soling.. aint it? :)

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
41 ice / 35 earth is best in my opinion.

You'll have around the same nuke dps against hibs due to only nuking vs yellow resists - it will undeniably be worse vs Mids, but earth pets are really great vs Mids (not that they arent useful vs hibs either)

If you get 25% duration in your SC, pets will last 1 min 15 sec, which is quite good ;p As well as you'll be a good secondary cc'er with ae root and single root.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
im going 45 air 29 ice tbh dmg dmg dmg :flame: me and my deathblows suppose :eek:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
46 wind(0.5% extra dmg from 45 spec omigoudh xdd)
12 Earth (grey but FAST and interupting +hitting for 25-30 on druids)
25 Ice (ghetto AoE root, not to mention top lvl ice pets. nuke around 100-250 depending on resists)

thats my spec and its IMo the best spec there is. earth pets arent there to do dmg they are there to fuck em up. and wind pets SUCK they are only good vs tanks not suppoert. send 3 grey earth pets on a druid and sure he can kill em in 1 shot but with an ice pet on top it doesnt matter.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:

Do this count if i get +wind skill in my template aswell? so if i got +11 in template i get 5,5% more dmg?

Afran

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
12 Earth (grey but FAST and interupting +hitting for 25-30 on druids)
25 Ice (ghetto AoE root, not to mention top lvl ice pets. nuke around 100-250 depending on resists)

thats my spec and its IMo the best spec there is. earth pets arent there to do dmg they are there to fuck em up. and wind pets SUCK they are only good vs tanks not suppoert. send 3 grey earth pets on a druid and sure he can kill em in 1 shot but with an ice pet on top it doesnt matter.
That is Afrandor's spec xD But yes it is the best spec out of all the ones I tried on him, as you say the wind pets are only good on tank but can also be good on support class too, I couldn't really be bothered spamming lowbie earth pets instead of high level air/ice (usually ice) vs support as it takes the same amount of mana anyway xE LoS is kind of shitty with ice pets though.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Sycho said:
Why? it's another alternative to 41 ice/35 earth....
When I tried that spec (esp. vs hibs) my pets just got pbae spammed to fuck xE Would be good in some situations though. The top earth pets have pretty good damage just they die to fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom