Theurg movie ..with a twist

Tilda

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
5,755
you know your spending too much time on the computer when you've seen a movie before its posted on FH :D
I didnt think that he played that well tbh.
 

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
909
Tilda said:
you know your spending too much time on the computer when you've seen a movie before its posted on FH :D
I didnt think that he played that well tbh.
but it was fun
 

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
817
hehe kinda funny :p but he wasnt that good sayin hes like rr9+ imo
 

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
7,805
hmm was kinda fun to watch, pretty original :) loved the fitting music

his play tho, for a rr9 theurg, is seriously humiliating.. god awful play, not to mention the hib groups running w/o warden, mid groups running with no/blue resistbuffs

mcl1 on a theurg when you have 83 specpoints available.. ok! :(
 

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
817
he really shudnt ice pet a BM thats in melee range tbh :p

p.s i loved his little song think it went something like
"im just a noob with not a skill but when i RvR i insta kill for im in midgard" :D
 

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
2,498
His reactions seemed quite slow, targeting, moving away from someone hitting/interupting him, anyone else find that?
 

Lethul

FH is my second home
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
8,433
Vodkafairy said:
hmm was kinda fun to watch, pretty original :) loved the fitting music

his play tho, for a rr9 theurg, is seriously humiliating.. god awful play, not to mention the hib groups running w/o warden, mid groups running with no/blue resistbuffs

mcl1 on a theurg when you have 83 specpoints available.. ok! :(
mcl is close to useless on theurg tho :D
 

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
7,805
Lethul said:
mcl is close to useless on theurg tho :D
well i guess you know a shitload more about playing one than me, but i wouldnt want to trade rp2 / mcl2 away for anything with the theurg i played on gorre

so often when pets are dead some groups add, or you die and need power fast after rez

i burned my points in cast spd + power, i value that more than some extra nuke dmg :p
 

Lethul

FH is my second home
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
8,433
Vodkafairy said:
well i guess you know a shitload more about playing one than me, but i wouldnt want to trade rp2 / mcl2 away for anything with the theurg i played on gorre

so often when pets are dead some groups add, or you die and need power fast after rez

i burned my points in cast spd + power, i value that more than some extra nuke dmg :p
you didn't have tart+jacina tho ;) (i hope u didnt get that on gorre ;P)
 

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
7,805
Lethul said:
you didn't have tart+jacina tho ;) (i hope u didnt get that on gorre ;P)
haha, nah :p but i had 70% powerpool on theurg, still nice ra's to have :D
 

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
10,770
rr11 warlock tho 8/?

btw vf, it's the rp server. Hence the crappy grp's they fight ;)
 

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
2,778
oh i thought 9l3 ding was one of the jokes too :)
 

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
235
That has to be one of the worst movies I have ever seen in daoc history. ZzZzZzZz boring with "crapass roleplaying meant to be funny but it aint" acting.
And I have seen some seriously shitty stuff in my life from daoc productions.
 

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,384
Loved it :) All becouse of the song he sings :) :) He really got a huge singing thing going there! Top nutch!
Left me crying on the floor anyhow :clap:
 

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
235
Eluvia said:
Not very good footage but the midgard song rocked :)
A theurge whining about balance?! Thats what would make me laugh.
 

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
4,168
that was a funny movie =) No real good fights, but funny stories etc. =))

Just the editing.....ouch ouch.....the intro / outro wave effect sucked to read :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom