Theurg DD spell with a scout? Riiiight...

S

SFXman

weird.jpg

Alrighty then :D
Said this after I killed a Cornwall Hunter in melee.

O

old.Elasto

Wow, looks like Goa created a theurg/scout hybrid :) Good work muppets.

First time I've seen a message like that lol. Now if only they can create a healer/RM one, I'd be very happy.

"you begin casting <insert any offensive spell here>"

O

old.Sarn

A similar thing happened to me a while back. Unfortunately it was nothing more impressive then me simultaneously attacking 3 different monsters with 3 different weapons in different places at once. Despite two of the kills being a 10 min run away. Pretty impressive for hand-held weapons.

Nice to see people getting to try out new magic skills with their characters. Mine happened during a particularly bad lag spike.

D

Danya

I had a bizzare one, running through an empty chunk of snowdonia, fairly near hurbury keep... "The hollow man drops a bag of coins." at first I didn't think anything of it, but then I did a double take... There were no hollow men within sight. There were no people at all within sight. In fact snowdonia was almost derserted... so where did I get the message from...

K

Khalen

Same here, had some weird messages from time to time. I even have a screenshot on which showed me being hit by a paladin which was actually in the same zone but nowhere close to me.. really weird. It was even weirder when I got those messages from Master Visur (teleport wizard) at entrance of Stonehenge Barrows...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom