These user titles , ie Phnaargos Resident

B

bulge

Erp, sound like a bit of a n00b but......

I've surfed my profile and whatnot and cant find out how many posts I've made or how many you need for each of the titles you get...

anyone enlighten me please? Thx

seems like levelling all over again.... :)

X

xplo

you can see postcount with the profile button.

B

bulge

Thanks guys :)

The link is great Ez thanks, still can't work out how to get to that page from anywhere else mind you - doh :wall:

Can't find the route through my profile page yet....

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by bulge
The link is great Ez thanks, still can't work out how to get to that page from anywhere else mind you - doh :wall:
just click the "profile" button under your post. :)

M

Monkee*

there an official list anywhere on how many posts needed for different forum titles?

B

bulge

Originally posted by kalgarn
just click the "profile" button under your post. :)

ROFLMAO - I was clicking on the profile one at the top :doh:

K

kalgarn

different titles and needed posts:
0 :: Penge resident
30 :: Brentford resident
100 :: Phnaargos resident
500 :: Talks too much!
1400 :: Earther
2000 :: Forum Diety

A

Aoln

and if u still keep spamming way too much you get to make 1? :)

N

Nivellen

What about those peeps who have "I have 400+ posts but my titles wrong" ?!?!?!

S

Sard-Nair

What's after FD? ~Lonewolf~ is a missionary..does he just troll the forums 24/7 and has so many posts the mods made him a title of his own?

K

kalgarn

nah,if you perform sexual favours to the mods you can get a custom title.
or that's how gombur explained how he got his title...

S

Sard-Nair

nah,if you perform sexual favours to the mods you can get a custom title.
or that's how gombur explained how he got his title...

Cool... :clap:

W

Wij

different titles and needed posts:
0 :: Penge resident
30 :: Brentford resident
100 :: Phnaargos resident
500 :: Talks too much!
1400 :: Earther
2000 :: Forum Diety

There is another rank at 10,000.

Embattle has it. Do a search.

N

Nivellen

Originally posted by Wij
There is another rank at 10,000.

Embattle has it. Do a search.
Damn... Embattles "rank" is Wij Wannabe and he got 13000 posts... oooooooooo! :kissit:

S

Sortbane

how the hell can I talk too much.. I'm soon closing in towards it but I'm one of the few who post once in a blue moon :)

Sortbane - 442 (0.88 posts per day) since I registered:
Date Registered: 26-04-02 :)

I've seen plenty of "neewbs" spamming the forums of the +1 posts but I can honestly say that I've never been one of the +1'ers since I have the modest 0.88 posts per day, and when I get the to the 500 mark I should really get the title "Talks too slow" instead of the Talks Too Much title that most of the peeps with 18.3333 posts per day get :)

I even tried in one post to flame with some obscene words just to get my "adrenaline" and my post count to rise but with no success :( (I even used words like you suck and newb in it but no response to my post, I got to be one of the few old schoolers about with no skill to flame...)

Seems like I'm one of the few "Old." ones that migrated to a new account just to post some few topics per month for a laugh or just to post some sensible words instead of the "+1's" :)

Old school post farming with 0.88 posts per day :D And I even read the forums every day just looking for a post to reply on ;)

P.S: I think I used the backspace button more than the asdf button on this post since I was kinda overly drunk after going on a helluva party with one of the (for the norwegian people) chatverts on NRK2 on svisj named Alex, A damned cool person with self-irony enough for 10 persons :D

Look for me on NRK2 with the name Svartur! I'll be "dissing" Alex all the time from now on, and come to his newly opened pub in Oslo, It'll rock with 285,- NKR and drink as much as you want, look for me in the VIP lounge ;)

P.P.S: please give me the title "Talks to Slow" !! :D

G

Graknak

i must say, trying to reach 500 purely by making relevant posts is either a GM's job, a raidleader or a knowitall, being neither ..... you get the point ;)

O

old.Kerosene

On excal, you're only allowed to lotto if you're a Talks Too Much.

P

Pixie.Pebr

That means my ickle runie can lotto for TG loot? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom