These pet things....

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
So i made a pet, it got a whupping as i took a lvl 4 pet on without realising though he did surrender so i didnt die (gunner440 many thanks or is it that i wtf pwnd u as they say in netspeak land?)
Thing is me pet is looking pretty outta shape already and hungry, so is it worth me feeding him etc or can i let him die like the mangy mongrel he is and then create a new pet and spend the little cash i have on him instead?

Cant find a link to explain the above anywhere so if there are some comprehensive instructions somewhere , please pop a link in or something, or just pop some explanations down here and earn some pet cash (took me ages to even figure out where me bit o cash came from)

Cheers peeps

swords

Can't get enough of FH
feed him, burture him. and he shall be strong!

Gama

Fledgling Freddie
I believe theres a thread in the Feedback forum about it.

IIRC, if your pet is on 0hp for 5days, it dies, and you can create a new one.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
There's a sticky in the feedback forum called "Teh Pet Thread" or something. Post questions that haven't already been answered in there and any comments or suggestions you may have :)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
gunner440 said:
you afk person evzy

made me surrender ://

I'm in a battle for the third time running where the other person isn't doing anything. nerf imo.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Just fought TdC's puppy - his first hit was for 50 ... i just cried :p

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
lol brynn, good luck farming posts to restore health :p

I'm suprised with his 1337 farming skills brynn hasn't got 100st and 100 defence and 100000 health yet ;)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Brynn said:
Just fought TdC's puppy - his first hit was for 50 ... i just cried :p

you cried i just had a challenge accepted by asharith... I weed myself before surrendering

nerf imo

Ok now i put up another challenge and I'm going to have to surrender again.

Typical fotm infiltrator, never takes on a fight when it's fair.

Battle Log

Turn 1: Dogguar Attacked Asharith and Missed.
Turn 1: Asharith Attacked Dogguar and did 238 damage.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
you cried i just had a challenge accepted by asharith... I weed myself before surrendering

nerf imo

how the hell did he get the money for all that? (he only made 129 posts)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Driwen said:
how the hell did he get the money for all that? (he only made 129 posts)

Mate of deebs?

either that or got lots of people to transfer him money......

well that's me down the drain I'm on -79 money with a dead pet and there is no way i will ever post a challenge again as there is no point with people like him playing, think he would have gotten the point after i immediately had to surrender the first fight. But no, he immediately took up the challenge again...

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
I can't, he one shotted my dog. for over 200 damage :(
nah, on the link i posted click the bottom right taunt link, it takes away his happyness or samething

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
sibanac said:
nah, on the link i posted click the bottom right taunt link, it takes away his happyness or samething
didn't change anything when i clicked in it, but i think he is at 0 pleasure anyway. I think I should have just starved the bastard out in revenge.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Driwen said:
his pleasure is already on 0%, doesnt really effect his dogs happiness to taunt him I think :(.

and I dont think its a mate of Deebs as Deebs hasnt even made his pet that uber. Bloody hell 7k worth of equipment let alone all the healthpotions and pills the dog has taken.
Even with his posting level since pets came in (up to 20 posts an hour) there is no way he could have gotten that much cash in the normal way. Having seen it's possible to wager more money that one can actually have it would be possible to use other dogs surrendering to you to artifically boost the amount of money, although i assumed that pets are only available to paying customers, if not it could be that he's set up lots of fake accounts and taken them into negative money to boost his cash (or been postfarming on an number of accounts)

wahtever it is it smells of badness.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
He prolly created 3 or 4 accounts, fought himself for silly amounts of cash and transferred it between accounts. Don't forget the 7% interest you can earn overnight aswell :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]He prolly created 3 or 4 accounts, fought himself for silly amounts of cash and transferred it between accounts. Don't forget the 7% interest you can earn overnight aswell :p[/QUOTE]

Tut tut!!!

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Shy]He prolly created 3 or 4 accounts, fought himself for silly amounts of cash and transferred it between accounts. Don't forget the 7% interest you can earn overnight aswell :p[/QUOTE]

interest is minimal, although he will be making 60 odd a night off interest alone.

I think the account scamming is probably the key, that and getting loads of people he knows to transfer money to him.

/slap to that (wo)man

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Gunner sorry , i didnt realise you needed not to be afk when your pet starts brawling...however if it means everyone i fight will surrender then it sounds a pretty decent plan for pet world domination !!

Better go read that thread methinks...

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
interest is good when you get more tho later :/

you need 1430 just to get 100 a day, which you basically need for food :p.

Personally think the food is abit expensive as you either need alot of money on the bank or make 7 posts a day just to keep your dog off 100% hungry (yes you could only feed him once in 5 days or once a day, but he wont have any hp then though).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom