These forums

S

Summo

Now that these DAoC forums have settled in I thought I'd post meh comments on 'em. :)

I can understand the idea of creating tight-nit communities, but is it necessary for each realm to have two separate forums, one for Prydwen and one for Excalibur? As it stand neither set gets very much attention. Surely a single forum for each realm would make more sense?

It seems even less logical to have three general forums. Surely only one (this one) is needed?

I'm sure there's a grand plan but it's just not very clear to me what it is.

I shall now... shut up.

O

old.Squan

The Pwyrden Midgard board doesn't get used much as everyone posts in this forum more.

Otherwise I agree we don't need as man boards, lets face hardly anyone who plays Excal Mid posts on the forum any way.

F

Fex

I agree summo, you might br a big troll that has a slight bladder problem but hey you have some good ideas from time to time.

S

Sar

Well he had one hell of a wind problem last night, we exited Nisses and he started with it.

And when you're a troll-arse height Kobold....

:D

S

Summo

Sorry about that, Sar. :(

BUT THE FORUMS!

I've noticed they're linked on the main DAoC page so they won't change. I'm sure there's a reason. I dunno.

:(

S

Sar

I think they maybe mean to password protect each realms forum, so that RvR players can plan attacks etc in safety.

Think it might tie in with the DAoC Barrys membership thing...

Dunno.

/shrugs.

T

Trebz

The reason for seperate forums is because some chat is indeed realm or server specific. If you had just an albion forum, people would have to make sure they said they were on pryd or excal when they posted, this way its all segregated properly. There is no link between pryd and excal other than the fact people play DAoC on them, the ingame relations that occur do not exist on the board.

It's the standard MMORPG layout, check any website for an MMORPG and you'll find it. If you want to post generally you have this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom