There is hope for Midgard yet =))

Velveteen

Fledgling Freddie
Amoung all these posts about people being, arti's stealers, dragging aggro into FoP and other various choice incidences that people have posted around here, I think its time that a "nice" post was made.

This evening I went out for the purpose of starting to get a few Arti's for my hunter. Which involved trying to make Mau Like me again, and we all know what a pain in the ass that is. Anyways, I am doing the quests which are taking ages with no faction change, and various groups won't let me join them to change my faction. So I am just about to give up when I bump into a liddul hunter killing some Tritons, i ask him if he will help me, not having much hope for an agreeing reply I am extremely shocked when he agree's to come help me kill some setians.

Excellent, so we spend atleast 30-40minutes killing setians which gets my faction on the good side of the Mau (yay). So we run along to GsV sight to double check this, and surprise surprise GsV has popped. So this little kobold helped me get GsV. After that we went back to town, and I asked him if he would like to quickly help me with RoD. Again he agree's and we run out to check, unfortunately RoD was down this time, so we run along to check a seperate arti. Unfortunately for us, no matter how many times we tried, we kept dieing, and with no luck we finally give up.

Thank you Chesnox for restoring my faith in random people being extremely kind. Midgard needs more people like you.

-Aerfalle =)

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
Aye! this thread was definetly needed in a time like this :cheers:

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
:clap: Nice one! :clap:
Aye! This sure is needed to restore abit of the lost faith in midgard.

Lhyme

Fledgling Freddie
He he have to say if thats whats it take to make posivite tread, then the situation in Midguard must be really bad. And whit that in mind how come ppl even stay here ? :)

Sortbane

Fledgling Freddie
Lhyme said:
He he have to say if thats whats it take to make posivite tread, then the situation in Midguard must be really bad. And whit that in mind how come ppl even stay here ? :)

Ever noticed that people always tend to stop up and watch some traffic accident and going "oooooh, he's dead allright"? The only reason that peeps come here is either to cause the accident or look at the remains ;)

FH = rotten.com in the morbid fascination department for daoc gamers :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom