There is a problem with your connection

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
Got the game a week ago - updated and thought weyhey fun time - But its not it is fine ever server i join up until i get killed then from respawning all i get is there is a connection with your connection. I can play happly for ages if im killing just as long as i dont get killed. Any body any ideas please ?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
no idea at all. I only get the connection problem thing at hugely laggy moments, like when a titan is exploding, or when there's really a problem (like the server crashing).

you done all the obvious things? patched up to 1.10, reinstalled and stuff?

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
YEah I reinstalled everything even including windows (crappy XP) all other games work fine DAOC- FF - WOW its just this sodding 2141 - maybe its just my email account they dont like every ea game ive ever tried online is just a nononono -- i mean ffs even blizzard get me a good connection :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
hmm. EA tend to tell people to disable their firewalls and stuff. you could try it, or make sure that the ports that BF2142 use are open. Other than that, you could try the EA boards themselves I suppose.

oh, and it occured to me: are you running SLI or a dual core cpu? if so, there's a couple of things you could try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom