There is 1 game I am looking forward to

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's still going to be just a pretty front end to a database.

There'll be grinding and gay gear that you need to be better than everyone else and the only skill will be how efficient you are at queuing up your different spells.

I want an MMO where what you do yourself is more important than what you wear...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If it was based on the style of skyrim, instead of 111211123111 gameplay with +1 pants of running looting, then yes.

eksdee

FH is my second home
It'll be shit like every other MMO that isn't DAoC.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I predict a flop.

I don't. I don't play MMO but even I'm interested to play this. The world of the Elder Scrolls has so much scope and with that Skyrim engine and decent gameplay it has more potential than any other MMO I'd read about in a long long time.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I don't. I don't play MMO but even I'm interested to play this. The world of the Elder Scrolls has so much scope and with that Skyrim engine and decent gameplay it has more potential than any other MMO I'd read about in a long long time.

you would think so but there are plenty of MMOs with massive amounts of lore and potential that have crashed and burned.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
i think althou it would be cool it will bomb, much like how after kotor came out it seemed cool bioware were doing a starwars kotor mmo and look what happened. mmos are dead on arrival the whole concept is out of date blizzard just got lucky with WoW both with timing and the fanbase behind the warcraft franchise.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Will fail. Hard. Skyrim is good because it is you against the world and you get to explore it. I can't see it being good. The entire storyline will be horrible. Instance dungeons galore. Playing a sneak would also be pretty fucked I can imagine..

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Hope they fix the potion exploit otherwise there'll be no point in playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom