There a way to change my email addy related to my account?

B

Biggilus

...without being able to access the original one?
Stupidly used my uni email to sign up, no longer part of said uni, therefore no email access, but to change my email address on my account page they send an email to my uni account...

am i, as they say, proper fucked?

(must say though renewing last time i tried changing my email address even clicking the validation link in my uni account but nothign ever updated, tried 3 times to do so knowing full well i was gonna leave uni the next day or so)

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
You talking about your DAoC account, not your FH account I guess...

RightNow it. You can enter RightNow with your normal game login/pass, then send them an explanation of what happened. They´ll probably ask you for some more details to verify that you´re the legal owner of the account and will sort it out.

MesS°

Can't get enough of FH
I cant login on RightNow, and havent been able to the last month or so. Anyone else have that problem?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
hm.. trying a lucky shot here: clear your cache?
I dunno, haven´t tried in a while. But I doubt that it´s really down.

spook

Fledgling Freddie
I managed to get my email changed. I supplied them with whatever info I could. Being apply to give them the CDkey with which you activated your account would also help, or even the cardnumber from your first payment on the account.

in any case, mail subscription@goa.com and ask what they need to certify your identity/ownership of account.

Mine got changed over a weekend (at least it seemed so) but I believe the Subcription team covers all languages, so give them a few days to process your request.

- English -

Resident Freddy
when i had this problem i contacted rightnow, dont expect any results for 2-3 weeks. They sent mine to me via the post ;x

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
MesS° said:
I cant login on RightNow, and havent been able to the last month or so. Anyone else have that problem?
havent been able to login to rightnow for about 6 months, tells me my login details are incorrect, which they arent seeing as i log into the game with them, even tried my subs pass and old passwords, still no joy. kind of given up on customer support from goa now.

Jjuraa

Banned
Raven said:
havent been able to login to rightnow for about 6 months, tells me my login details are incorrect, which they arent seeing as i log into the game with them, even tried my subs pass and old passwords, still no joy. kind of given up on customer support from goa now.

It's because you have two accounts associates with the same email address, the system doesnt like that. you'll have to email them manually (i forget the support email addy, will look it up when i get home) and give them the details of a new email address that you want to associate one of the accounts with. theyll ask you to prove the acc is yours etc but thats easy enough.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
another thing to try is the rightnow "password reminder" thing, not sure if there's something not syncing in some places that that fixes.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
you have to contact goa, i would pm a GM on here to syncronize your right now password.

once you raise a Right Now you need to provide information about your subs account such as registration code etc and they will change it for you.

MesS°

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:

Same for me.

Jjuraa said:
It's because you have two accounts associates with the same email address, the system doesnt like that. you'll have to email them manually (i forget the support email addy, will look it up when i get home) and give them the details of a new email address that you want to associate one of the accounts with. theyll ask you to prove the acc is yours etc but thats easy enough.

Iwe had them on the same email adress at 1 point maybe thats the problem. Did you find that email adress?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
subscription AT goa.com works just fine to get RN login working.

That´s what I used atleast

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
well they arent on the same email address, they were well over a year ago but then i opened up a new email account for the BB, had about 6 months of it working then all of a sudden it stopped. will try and email then at the above address, see what they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom