them filthy middies in sauvage

Morimdin

Banned
oyh you filthy annoying bastid middies! :D
stop doing relicraids and whacking doors when we bussy with raids in toa and, how ewul aint it to do a RR under eurocup finals? damn bastids ;)
so stop it! or i will have to start rvr'ing again :( :touch:

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldn't worry a lot of mids viewed the strength relics as "zzz" (to use an exact quote) so despite some top efforts from Blackbyrd Family, Clan Chaos and Reduco ad Honore, we were never likely to suceed.

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
It was so close to success as you can be in a failed raid. If I/we had gotten those rams up alot faster, we would have made it. I eventually got the ram up but way way to late and it was the only ram to be assempled at 3rd door. Hence the reason we never got into Relic tower.

If we get strenght relic's life becomes a little bit more easy when playing my sb, on the other hand if we get power relic's I can enjoy the "nerf" of the hib's in the frontiers + makes PL enjoyable to.

Lot's of other guilds had members on raid tonight, not just those 3 listed by Inca so there is still lots of people out there that gives a shit about the relics :)

We'll get em next time around ;)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
It was a nice try - only prob we had was the 3rd door rams - didnt go up for ages :(

Was nice to see we still got onto 3rd door before the flood of albies came in tho :)

next time :)

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Aye its true if your rams on 3rd gate had gone up you would have gotten the relics with some luck, but by the time your ram got up us albsies were outside making a bottleneck and slowly taking your down, so bad luck with those rams :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Too bad I couldn't join the raid. But I wonder when the rest of midgard will realise that pow relics are so much better. :<

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
but the hibs are organised and take back their relics when we have them .. the albs can't organise a piss up in a brewery so once we got them prob esy to keep them heehee

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
I think Inca was referring to the later at night one we had, after taking nearly keeps and getting bored, we went to Excal with 2.5 FG of us.
Got wiped in the end by guards and one Cabby :)

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Lubbock said:
Aye its true if your rams on 3rd gate had gone up you would have gotten the relics with some luck, but by the time your ram got up us albsies were outside making a bottleneck and slowly taking your down, so bad luck with those rams :)

Rams were a mess on all doors unfortunately.

Morimdin

Banned
Moriath said:
but the hibs are organised and take back their relics when we have them .. the albs can't organise a piss up in a brewery so once we got them prob esy to keep them heehee
it's so awfully true.. :p last time hibbies gave us a hand, if not you prolly still have them :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom