Theif in midgard

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
about 3 minutes ago i did a boradcast asking if anyone would help me with a transfer and this littel troll says i will so i give him the stuff then come back and ask for my stuff back and he says no not unless you give me 30g :eek2: then he decideds to say 1m then 1p his name is Haveitboy and i said i would report him if he didnt give it back witch ushally makes em give it back but he logged out it was nothing major or expenisv but still think this is wrong

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
im not im just saying it so it dosnt happen to anyone else in the future

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
I met him about 2 hours ago in halls of heroes where he asked for 10 gold. I gave him 1 and the he duel challenged me.. His lvl 3 viking prawned my 50 hunter.. :(

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
thats why i never trade with ppl i dont know :d
hes prolly from alb/excal and spanish :eek:

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Gotrag said:
about 3 minutes ago i did a boradcast asking if anyone would help me with a transfer and this littel troll says i will so i give him the stuff then come back and ask for my stuff back and he says no not unless you give me 30g :eek2: then he decideds to say 1m then 1p his name is Haveitboy and i said i would report him if he didnt give it back witch ushally makes em give it back but he logged out it was nothing major or expenisv but still think this is wrong

Sorry to hear, I was sitting next to you when I saw he offered to help you trade. My thought was that it seemed risky to trade with someone in Aegir Adventurers. Truth seem that you have to trade with known people or a known guild.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Sad news, I hope the value of the items wasn't very high.

But the moral of this story is not to be so trusting, ask friends, guild members, respected realm members for help in the future, there are alot in the game that don't fully understand how to or choose not to play in a nice manor.

Hope you get whats lost back.

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
well anyway if u have screenshots of him saying that he wants xx gold/p/whatever when u asked for someone to just trade then goa _should_ trace the items and punish the one at fault, can always give it a try. doesnt matter if its rare items or not, principle, if u dont stop him now he'll keep on doing it etc etc

Khazar

Fledgling Freddie
Foadon said:

ohhh, a fortune-teller :) u r so clever, want a medal or any coin?

pathetic ignorant :fluffle:

V

Vortimer

Foadon said:
Do u have something against us?I dont understand that racist comment. Why spanish? ...
Aniway, if you gave him the items i dont think you will get them again. I mean, that was your fault, you shouldnt trade with people you dont know...

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Blacklist these sorts of people imo, make it known that they do things like this and have nobody ever group with/craft for him till he gives stuff back.
Should be able to bar people from your consingment merchant :D

Foadon said:

Pah, foadon taught you were pretty decent, but this is silly, I'm not spanish but close to it (Portugal! 1-0 España :x )

Silly to generalise :)

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
well tbh the person in question may just of been grief playing, making a char pissign people off with it and then make another.

Don't trade with unguilded chars and i dont mean start up guilds

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Im guessing this guy made a Thane off his lvl 3 viking .... they are so unvanted they have to resort to stealing to get atention :m00:

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
GOA will just tell you that you accepted the trade yourself. Nothing they can do about it, and as everyone else in the thread said, dont trade with people you dont know.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
That's really harsh, and the attitude of some of your realm mates isn't particularly good either :/

I never trade with starter guild or non guilded people. I always make sure its either a guildie or someone from a well known reputable guild. If it's a non guildie I always ask them to confirm cash just so we both know what they are holding for me.

I do the same when I am doing a trade for someone else, I confirm cash and the name of the alt coming to collect.

It's sad when someone abuses people's trust. I think each nation has it's own proportion of idiots, simply accusing the Spanish players is unfair.

I hope you didn't lose anything too valuable. If I see this peon floating about I'll /slap him for you :)

'Squish

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Don't trade with someone who isn't one or more of the following:

- Member of a (large) guild;
- Level 50;
- Recommended by others from (other) guilds
- Level 100;
- Your bot;

;D

G

Gabbe

Foadon said:
well anyway if u have screenshots of him saying that he wants xx gold/p/whatever when u asked for someone to just trade then goa _should_ trace the items and punish the one at fault, can always give it a try. doesnt matter if its rare items or not, principle, if u dont stop him now he'll keep on doing it etc etc

Read the news there is nothing in the rules against taking whats being traded to u

Zimzum

Fledgling Freddie
Foadon said:

Get some skills in RL or maybe get a brain, thx.

Souledge

Fledgling Freddie
Foadon said:

No comment, its so stupid..

Souledge SB 50 Mid/Pryd
Thain Warrior 50 Mid/Pryd
Aillas Healer 50 Mid/Pryd
Neithan Hero 50 Exc/Hib

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Too bad!:(

I feel for you. There is little I hate more than people stealing. And the Spanish comment about its your fault is probably one of the most stupid responses I have ever heared. I dont even dare start contemplate what kind of society we would have if that was true! I hope it isnt in spain ?

Its simple, screenshot, report, blacklist him and all his alts/accounts etc. What ever it takes to get him off the game/internet/this world.

Bah sorry for the rant, but people like that really belong on a desolate island together with all of their kind.

IMO that is!

/Beor, Glorin, Storlaga, Ulas, Ular, Hunthor, Miffli, Ucin, Haltholdir etc...

Tolbart

Fledgling Freddie
Foadon said:

Foadon, i´m spanish, and i play alb/exc... did u said i a thief? :twak:

I´m waiting a apology, or i´ll ask from u GM.

I cant understand this attitude from u... Hope next time u take a moment before said others stupid words about any country or his people.

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Aye very sad =(
But I've said it a hundred times before and I'll say it again, never trade with someone you don't know/recognize.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
Haveitboy was in CrimsonDeath when I saw him yesterday and how he isn't - he's wandering around asking random people if he can join their guild. I think in the light of this thread he might not be the best recruitment choice if you know what I mean :p

I did however, give him a slap this morning for you ;)

'Squish

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom