Help theater tickets

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
lo guys so im thinking of going down to london to catch a show (les miserable) with the missus ive looked at plenty of ticket sites and none of them offer the seats im after im just wondering if any of you have done it and how you went about getting tickets im determined to get good tickets if im going all that way is ringing up the best way to get what im after or is there certain sites that offer premium seats that i just aint seeing

any help much appreciated :)

djpringle

Pork Smuggler
We got ours direct from the official site so all seats were available, most discount sites don't have access to the top price seats.
Tickets might also be hard to come by at the moment because of Matt Lucas and Alfie Boe doing it, Queen's Theatre is also pretty small inside.

Well worth a visit though...don't have too much to drink before hand the toilets are small!

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
thanks alot for that funnily enough i didnt check official site :/ as ive usually got local tickets from a discount site

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
1 more question djpringle im assuming you went to view the performance at this theater, so im wondering what you think would be better the stalls or the dress circle? im assuming the dress circle as you have a slighlty raised view and get to see the entirety of the stage? money isnt an object as its a special treat so willing to pay for the top seats.

Chilly

Balls of steel
You could also just spend half an hour wandering around the west end talking to the touts. You haggle like fuck with those guys and they'll probably have what you're after. however, I'd go via official channels to make sure you dont miss out and potentially waste a trip.

djpringle

Pork Smuggler
We went in the dress circle precisely for that reason. Pretty much in the middle as well, there isn't a lot going on in the wings anyway as the cast + ensemble are quite small. The rotating stage helps a lot with the various action bits and giving the whole production a bit more space on a smallish stage. Not that I have seen lots of West End shows mind but it did strike me as a small venue for a big show. Nice and cosy in fact

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
thxs guys think ive decided where to seat cant thank you enough for the website

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Les Mis is amazing. Seen it in London & Broadway. The book ranks as one of my all time favourites; dead easy to read, addictive reading & beautifully written (I recommend the Norman Denny translation - available in Pengiun classics)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom