The worst guild

Bahumat

FH is my second home
come on guys who's so bad its embarrising standing near them. i would have to say total western wtf is it all about when they made the guild i got followed for about 5 mins getting spam guild invites on my alt.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
been countless n00b zerg guilds on camlann that have lasted only a few days :p so i choose one of them :)

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
harebear said:
been countless n00b zerg guilds on camlann that have lasted only a few days :p so i choose one of them :)

Soon to include our own...I vote us tbh.

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
AntiRebellion and Blue flame lol although most AntiRebellion are nice although the fact they invite /lvl and lvl 19 BD's into guild is a joke

Bahumat

FH is my second home
oh that guild was in mm the other day. my inf had a field day.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Martoch said:
Dieux de sang

Had some nice fights with them the other day :).

Die Poesen Pruender are teh suck:

"look some greys killing each other, lets mezz them all haha"
"Hmm mezz wearing off lets stun them and then root them haha"
"OMG a grey called me gay for chain mezz/stun/rooting them CHAIN HIM"

zZzZ

The only guild I will go out of my way to chain/leech and be annoying to at any possible moment.

Thaadi_

Fledgling Freddie
horde- they are like "no ruleZ", "Almost honest" only diff that instead of mass inv 20's they do it with lvl 50's :x

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
amagad 'Rising Sun' are naaaaabs11

with Almost Honest one nice thing imo is that its actually been around for a very long time, unlike most the n33b guilds :p

B

Ballad

Haha! So easy! 5 letters, it begins with an H and ends with an E. The letters between are O, R and D. Can you guess it? :m00:

Why's it so bad? Well this "guild" features:
- grayganking with a FG
- chainkilling without any reason
- purposeful RP farming
- Angui

And in advance, stfu Stafrin.

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
if you spended your FH time ingame maby you would have a lvl 50 on camlann Ballad? and then you dont have to QQ about greykilling? all guilds greykill sometimes fyi, and they often have a good reason for it! you trashtalk horde everytime you get a chance here, and your suprised that they greykill you? :kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

trull

Fledgling Freddie
Les Bannis for those awful nightraids against our beloved Dun Cruachon, so frustrating when you are just about to log dead tired at 5 in the morning and u see "a guard was killed with 28 enemies in the area" :rolleyes:

Second place weak Horde for xteaming with les bannis on their nightraids.

B

Ballad

stafrin said:
if you spended your FH time ingame maby you would have a lvl 50 on camlann Ballad? and then you dont have to QQ about greykilling? all guilds greykill sometimes fyi, and they often have a good reason for it! you trashtalk horde everytime you get a chance here, and your suprised that they greykill you? :kissit: :kissit: :kissit:
Stafrin, if you spent your time on schooling instead of bitching people you would prolly:
a) be able to read.
b) spell correctly.

Go buff your banana kid, maybe it helps a bit. :twak:

Atheistic Archon

Fledgling Freddie
stafrin said:
Not all of us worry about being l33t like you, stafrin. :m00:

Ghorak

Fledgling Freddie
Whine.

:kissit:

Evert,Henry and Ballad(tell irl name imo :), enough whine :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
stafrin said:

Horde doesent need a good reason to kill greycons.. atleast they didnt have any reason to get me xp killed when i was trying to kill a quest mob and some dude from that guild just happends to run by and stun me....

and it doesent really matter who it was as the "LOL, go away" and stuff like that i got when asking some other horde members if there was a officer online, pretty much made me generalize 99% of that guild as idiots...

but i dont really care, i had fun after that when i rolled a sorc and interrupted all their healers everytime i saw them in a fight... :m00:

scrow

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:
Stafrin, if you spent your time on schooling instead of bitching people you would prolly:
a) be able to read.
b) spell correctly.

haha good one :clap:

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
I am always slightly curious as to how Les Bannis still haven't managed to find the /assist button. Tbh they need the relics thy got to even pose a slight threat ;) Don't call him Bunnies for nothing, all cute and fluffly and squishy...

Orden der Reinigenede Finsternis or whatever they're called are a bit odd as well. 2fgs of 50's camping Goth, and then still getting killed by 5-6 of us and accusing of us zerging ;) Oh and wiping their 4fgs of ML3 raiders with only 2 losses on our side (including a bot) was hilarious...

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Lian said:
Orden der Reinigenede Finsternis or whatever they're called are a bit odd as well. 2fgs of 50's camping Goth, and then still getting killed by 5-6 of us and accusing of us zerging ;) Oh and wiping their 4fgs of ML3 raiders with only 2 losses on our side (including a bot) was hilarious...

pwned!!!11

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Go on, Ballad - slag Fear off - let's see if we are as sensitive as others...like h...I mean Rising Sun :p
I'm quite hurt that you haven't tried to already.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Fuzzy said:
Go on, Ballad - slag Fear off - let's see if we are as sensitive as others...like h...I mean Rising Sun :p
I'm quite hurt that you haven't tried to already.

I honestly wish that made sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom