Film The Woman in Black

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
dont know his name without looking him up, but hes awesome

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
One of the first theatre productions I ever went to, great story and will definitely go watch the movie.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Absolute insult to the original play. People thinking about going to see this film should do themselves a favour and go see it on stage. It is an absolutely brilliant story and, when I saw it, absolutely petrifying. The rewrite for the film really doesn't do the story justice at all.

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
My dad was in the west end production of this on and off for a number of years....I saw it countless times and it terrified me EVERY time.....the original is a very simple plot which works incredibly well. The rewrite is disappointing and Radcliffe is not the person to play the lead...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Absolute insult to the original play. People thinking about going to see this film should do themselves a favour and go see it on stage. It is an absolutely brilliant story and, when I saw it, absolutely petrifying. The rewrite for the film really doesn't do the story justice at all.

I've seen it 3 times now, over 15 years and it is fantastic. I'm not going to watch this movie anytime soon because I will already have decided it's not going to be as good as the stage production. I honestly do not see how it can translate well to the big screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom