Football The Where The Fuck Is Wazzerphuk? thread!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, FM2014 is out, like, tomorrow, I think. Or something. Dunno. Never played it. Just read about it on RockPaperShotgun.

They kinda like it.

So, our resident AIDS-faced git, @Wazzerphuk, has disappeared off the face of the earth. Maybe his eyes thing wasn't getting any better and he's had them both removed to prevent annoyance, which is kinda bad for reading forums.

He could, of course, turn on the microsoft talky woman thing (do they still have that?)...

I kinda like the idea that his AIDS is cured, his eyes are better and he's simply tanning on a beach whilst playing FM on @TdC's surface. Either way, tomorrow's favourite for him to come out of the woodwork.

What's your take? Where the fuck is Wazzerphuk? :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He's on Facebook. Cleary to much aids have made him too pussy to post here.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Hmmm I can reply Scouse, doesn't seem locked mate.

Have you somehow ignored it in your setting.......or something else I have no idea about? I'm a shit mod.

:(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
What the fuck are you on about Trem?

Btw - Have you tried looking for Wazz up my arse?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Hmmm I can reply Scouse, doesn't seem locked mate.

Maybe it goes through a timed moderation period (or one of the other mods modded it)?

Someone prod the fucker on facebook. I miss his very polite and not-at-all-cynical approach to posting :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Maybe it goes through a timed moderation period (or one of the other mods modded it)?

Someone prod the fucker on facebook. I miss his very polite and not-at-all-cynical approach to posting :)
Prod him yourself :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Prod him yourself :p

I can't facebook. I'm allergic to it.

Even my hosts file is allergic - it has an entry which says:
127.0.0.1 www.facebook.com

...just in case I weaken and lose more of my life to the goddamn internet

;)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He was away since the end of July-ish so at the time I thought it was linked with Arsenal's hilariously bad transfer window. Then they bought someone good and won lots of stuff so I don't think the two are connected. :(

soze

I am a FH squatter
He was away since the end of July-ish so at the time I thought it was linked with Arsenal's hilariously bad transfer window. Then they bought someone good and won lots of stuff so I don't think the two are connected. :(
He is an Arsenal fans and like most of us he is saying nothing because he knows as we all do that November is typically our worst month. If we come out of November top the bragging will start :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
he's being all angst and emo riddled like @Clown. they prolly spend all day face-apping each other about what leg shaving produce to purchase :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom