The use of the LFG flag

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
Whenever I look at the LFG list, it's empty. At the same time, on my alts, I get pm's from people asking me if I want to group, which means they are looking for a group.

Lets try and make use of this tool. It worked so well in the past. :)
Yes I know we're all scared to death of inviting someone that turns out to be "tha n00b" and you got a bot stuck to your arse and know everything, but at the same time I constantly hear people complaining about lack of folks to group with.

If you're looking for some time off from politics and people, then by all means solo, but if you like company, FLAG! After all even if you die a few times after inviting a genuine "n00b", it's not that big a deal anymore if its your umpteenth alt tbh AND he will be a bit less n00b after playing with you, which should actually increase your e-peen too.

And if you then find someone to group with don't go off and try purps to keep your xp ok ;)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
The problem is that in the old days you just set a flag, now you have to set a lot of variables too. Most people probably can't be bothered with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom