The US new servers (rules to join it)

living

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty sure not all are aware of this, if they are - my bad :) Just want to inform people who might not know:

At that time, players who are eligible for the new server preview (those who had active accounts by midnight on July 1, 2005 EDT) will be able to create characters on Lamorak and Gareth when they go live on the 12th

Seems like you need to have had a active US acc. the 1st in order to play on the new servers from start,

- English -

Resident Freddy
Yeh but its only two days... they will be like level 30 or something, and once they are 50 they need others to raid with them etc.. so I aint really bothered

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
im not worried i already had both of mine active at that point :eek:

Mey

Part of the furniture
IIRC, the 2 days is a preview of the servers, with /level 40 or something..

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Mey said:
IIRC, the 2 days is a preview of the servers, with /level 40 or something..

nope /level 40 is over this weekend and stated thuresday
and on sunday we get /level 44 Oo the 2 bonus day are for the pph that already had accounts and signed up intime :) so they get a little advantage :) and with cata instances u will be seing 50's within 2 days.. easy

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
- English - said:
where abouts is cametest.exe in the cata folder?
Change update.dat to the following and it will download it,

Mythic Patch
patch5.daoc.net:1280/updates/catacombs_test/mpatch.dat
patch5.daoc.net:1280/updates/catacombs_test/mpatch.dat

Then just change it back to normal again

Ozilia

Fledgling Freddie
OP: Maybe you should have added this aswell?!
At that time, players who are eligible for the new server preview (those who had active accounts by midnight on July 1, 2005 EDT) will be able to create characters on Lamorak and Gareth when they go live on the 12th, and no further data will be wiped out. Otherwise, the servers will be live to everyone on July 14th.

Meaning, if you had an active account by the 1st of july you can join the 12th, if not you can join on the 14th of july.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom