The Unofficial SW:G forum....well post

J

.Jos.

Because the Official SW:G forums are awful, I thought it'd be an idea to make one here...but I can't so I made a post instead.

E

Ekydus

Ah cool. Wanted to talk a bit to people about SW:G.

Any thoughts on a character yet?
Any opinions on how it will differ from DAoC?

S

Sharma

no, not SW;G please, its just so rubbish, you wonder why theres :no posts in their forums? :X

J

.Jos.

I never said there's no posts...I said it was awful, i.e. there's not even an edit button...and if you don't like it, there's nothing stopping you ignoring it, just like I ignore all the other multitude of forums for games I don't own and have no interested in playing.

E

Ekydus

There's bound to be people who want to talk about SW:G, not just start another whine thread.
Remove your Deityness from this thread if thou is not interested.

Oh BTW : In your picture - When did your Tamagotchi evolve?

E

Ekydus

Yeah that little hand held pet thing that the kiddies loved a few years ago. Your old picture looked just like one.

S

Sharma

Re: ...

Originally posted by Iycee
I never said there's no posts...I said it was awful, i.e. there's not even an edit button...and if you don't like it, there's nothing stopping you ignoring it, just like I ignore all the other multitude of forums for games I don't own and have no interested in playing.

ah sorry, thought you meant the BW ones or something ;)

E

Ekydus

Nooooooo!

How does this guy manage to find me no matter what forum I go to. Be gone evil fat man!
I don't think you can play Jabba the Hutt. :p

E

Ekydus

Ahh!
My eyes have been soiled.

That isn't a bikini it's a bed sheet. :scared:

J

.Jos.

There's no more excessively gluttonous folk lurking is there?

O

old.Tohtori

This thread just cried for a good old Tohtoring...

Tohtoring..sounds rude..painful...mostly unpleasant...mmmmmm.

And vaguely this thread still resembles the SW:G topic atleast so i'll post something on-off-topic then.

SW:G is a bad short version from the gamename.

I mean, come on... that : mark is sooo like '97!

Uh-hu! It's like sooo Britney Spears C-cup. Ancient and buried.

E

Ekydus

The Seel has passed it's prime. Now is the time, all men to arms!
Teh Seel must die.
:twak:

E

Ekydus

It would but Iycee and myself are busy fighting off hybrid Fat-Tamagotchi-Seel things doing the Salsa with a big pole.
Once the invaders have departed we will resume.

O

old.Tohtori

What? I was on-off-topic...

on topic in the off topic...

You people are crazy and you need the pole up sideways in your exhaust pipe to make you see what a mess you've made.

It's not like i don't try people!

O

old.Morchaoron

You know what the funny thing is about mmorpgs?

When they havent been released yet its always: "yyy is teh pown all other sux yyy >>> zzz"
"OMG you can have (insert weaponname here) that so l33t"
"im gonna play all day wtf omg lol"

until the day its released, then after 5 hours of playing its all whining on the forums for weeks, heck, months "OMG i spend 50 bucks for this???" "WTF I've been ripped of" "CYA IN WOW" "GRAfics S00k!!!" "WTF ive been pked 5 times im gonna uninstall" "OMFG i want patch" etc...

silly people... really...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom