The UNDERpopulated Realm

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
if you albs stopped using Soviet WW2 tactics then maybe uld have more possesnion that ur population would imply. Mids/hibs are special forces relative to albs :p

ROFL WW2 tactics hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
(btw u should write at fisrts years of the WW2 soviet tactics till 43 as after Stalingrad soviet started using brains vs numbers or both together and so Ivans gaines respect from german soldiers and feared them)

and if u reffering to Enemy at Gates film i ll tell u that it has less tru facts than any american movie i saw in years as in stalingrad russians had lesser numbers than germans and so they learned to engage brain before numbers as it would cost them the sity (in there for exaple the soviet marines gained the nickname "Black devils: from germans due to their action and the black uniform they where wearing etc) :worthy:

soz for this analysis just so historical facts

Serathule

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
if you albs stopped using Soviet WW2 tactics then maybe uld have more possesnion that ur population would imply. Mids/hibs are special forces relative to albs :p

M8y.. once an alb always an alb.. stop blaming us.. u are just same as us! :wub:

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
ah i would say i love you ppl..but i dont :)
my post was directed more to the TIME the keep fell, what do i know about population on server that time? 19 albs non anon online is what i saw :) go on shoot me up, idm....if it helps you ppl have fun.

p.sp: belomar=cant point that one, explain please

Faya

LoveNotFighter

Fledgling Freddie
dunno how this works.. lol.. but back when hibs started 2 take nott, was 14hibs online +3 anon what i did c bb's so not mutch use, but we managed 2 get grp, and started with bled t4 so their subly line will be cut down goz there was only 8 of us. after first tower 6 but 2 did come after, when we did get nott t2 there was 11hibs.. and online that time was 19.. and we did get 1 or 2 hib more time 2 time help us there. but so did mids. i dont mind it was fun.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Faya said:
ah i would say i love you ppl..but i dont :)
my post was directed more to the TIME the keep fell, what do i know about population on server that time? 19 albs non anon online is what i saw :) go on shoot me up, idm....if it helps you ppl have fun.

p.sp: belomar=cant point that one, explain please

Faya

and about 14-16 hibs taking the keep at that time, your point is what exactely? 19 albs can take a keep too you know, but a QQ post on fh won't breach a wall

Tio McShire

Fledgling Freddie
So the 'underpopulated realm' bonus has made hib more competitive in rvr ?
It has made hib a more attractive place for players ?

Isn't that what it is meant to do ?

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
I knew this was coming.

28% and 30% is that a huge margin you think or?

Do you actually know how they calculate the Underdog Bonus?It isn't only the Population.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Do you actually know how they calculate the Underdog Bonus?It isn't only the Population.

I know it's not only the population but it still gives a pointer to something. In this case I think Midgard are entitled to a boost aswell.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
when excal was the only online server a while ago there was fucking millions of lurifrenchies/germans rolling new chars, im sure they pulled the active character chart a bit out of perspective :p.

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
imo this whole thread is to do with the lack of organisation on albs part to make an impression in hibby land...
and u blame it on hibbies underdog bonuses....

If we take DF stop whining about it and fookin take it back. What do u expect peeps who play this game to do? Sit back and not do nething interesting like actually take keeps??

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Hibs got quite a few people joining from alb/pryd, tho most of them aren't 50 yet afaik :x

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
Time to take a serious look at the underdog thingie thou, I mean.

http://www.duskwave.com/daoc/generalstats.php

Couldn't find any other good stats so these have to do for now.

According to that I should have roughly 10k RR0-RR2 enemies.
Where the hell are they when I roam around trying to gimp together some RPs. :p
I constantly meet the evul guys from the upper segment of that list.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Docs said:
According to that I should have roughly 10k RR0-RR2 enemies.
Where the hell are they when I roam around trying to gimp together some RPs. :p
I constantly meet the evul guys from the upper segment of that list.

the day you can run several chars from 1 account you'll have it.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
With a max of 8 alts that should still give me some 1200 enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom