The ultimate Skold....

TOY! This beautiful well crafted-detailed figurine of the well known Skold© from DAoC can be yours for only $500,000. Hurry while stocks last!

skoldfigure.JPG

**batteries not included
**may fall apart by touching
**constructed out of matchsticks, string & blue tack.
**may attack you, mezz you and run at any moment.

p.s all those that are willing to help me with making the Stickman Skold movie pm me. I need script writers, stoners,... alot of stoners, art designers, prop makers, more script writers ( coz i'm bound to fire the original script writers so i dont have to pay them ) and anyone else who wants to be part of history in the making.

Ballad_

Banned
I'm willing to pay for a matchstick Ballad, know that! :D

(You r teh art1st Yeppy!)

Himse

FH is my second home
:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:
plix :< Aoir do something for teh movie!

Aoir

Fledgling Freddie
:twak: :twak: :twak:

Like wot ? i need idea's

Maybe decide on the main Characters!

And Make BIGBADMAN and MrBurns the bad guys !

I really hate One button Wonders!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the story theme can be skold is lost and befriends the giant yeppy!

imo once you done post it in the creative section!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
put me in it...dunno what i will be doing but i can have a really distorted voice

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
The good skald, to all of us know as Skold as running around in the toa havens.
He saw no one in oceanus, so decided to go aerus. he entered haven of aerus, and suddenly hesaw someone moving towards the house. he ran towards it with the speed of the gods, mezzed, and looked upon the pittyful victim. he pulled out malice axe, hitted, hitted again, and that was the end for the brave eldritch. suddenly, our brave enkor couldn't move anymore. What was that, out of a reaction he immediatly purged, faced and pressed mezz. And there he saw, the great krystals, the enchanter of doom. krystals purged, but it was already too late, malice had already done his job.
Skold was so proud killed the highest chanter in game, he had checked duskwave, and the first eldritch was rr7+. Oh my god, he thought, I'm the best player that has ever walked the earth.
he ports stygia, to farm some more rp's
he entered stygia haven
you get hit by 700 dmg
you get hit by 900 dmg
you get hit by 700 dmg
you have just been killed. press release to return to your bind point?
suddenly, a blue sentence appears on our hero's screen:
"hello, Im a lvl 48 warlock, and I'm new here, used a friend's necro to pl me. But, I just wanted to ask you, are you high rr?"

THE END
produced by robby
directed by solonash
special effects by thilmamas

Not gonna spoil the movie.. But warlocks have been discussed between me and the script-writers.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Robby said:
The good skald, to all of us know as Skold as running around in the toa havens.
He saw no one in oceanus, so decided to go aerus. he entered haven of aerus, and suddenly hesaw someone moving towards the house. he ran towards it with the speed of the gods, mezzed, and looked upon the pittyful victim. he pulled out malice axe, hitted, hitted again, and that was the end for the brave eldritch. suddenly, our brave enkor couldn't move anymore. What was that, out of a reaction he immediatly purged, faced and pressed mezz. And there he saw, the great krystals, the enchanter of doom. krystals purged, but it was already too late, malice had already done his job.
Skold was so proud killed the highest chanter in game, he had checked duskwave, and the first eldritch was rr7+. Oh my god, he thought, I'm the best player that has ever walked the earth.
he ports stygia, to farm some more rp's
he entered stygia haven
you get hit by 700 dmg
you get hit by 900 dmg
you get hit by 700 dmg
you have just been killed. press release to return to your bind point?
suddenly, a blue sentence appears on our hero's screen:
"hello, Im a lvl 48 warlock, and I'm new here, used a friend's necro to pl me. But, I just wanted to ask you, are you high rr?"

THE END
produced by robby
directed by solonash
special effects by thilmamas

we all know that was fucking odinsendbossr who killed skold.....damn him he kills more than the grim reaper

Himse

FH is my second home
lal Yeppy we need to discuss more on the storyline :<

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Pinp said:
Would take him too long to make such a big fat stupid noob =[
wow ! you must be a nooby noob then :D my body is fit fyi ! And i am much smarter then you !

:O its gonna take atleast 2 weeks. It aint some cheesy movie.. its a huge motion picture ( that will take part on my desk ) Its even gonna have special DvD feature of skold behind the screen. I gonna go to Finland and film enkor!

It would actualy only take 2 days.. but i'm a lazy bitch!

Bahuuuuuu give me ur msn, i lost it.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i never gave you it but ok i send you a pm on fear forums incase jupitus hacks in and steals it to send me cybor again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom