The ultimate force in the universe..

Ormorof

FH is my second home
the ultimate force in the universe is wet farts:

whats the fastest thing in the universe? light

whats even faster than light? thought?

whats even faster than that? a wet fart, its in your pants before you know it!

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing as far as we know, 'Thought' is mearly electrical impulses in the brain not some special thing in its own right. Its just the word we give to the end result of the process. The only reason it might be considered fast is because comparativly our heads are small compared to the vast distances light travels.

<This post has increased Archeon's Epeeny by 2">

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
There is no 'ultimate' force. There are many forces which work together to create powerful reactions, such as the big bang - if it ever actually occured.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
There is no 'ultimate' force. There are many forces which work together to create powerful reactions, such as the big bang - if it ever actually occured.

hippy mode: it was faked by the US ofc!!

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
You're approaching this the wrong way.

Stop. Think a little. What is the most leet thing you can think of?

What has... shall we say... Real Ultimate Power?

:D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
pffft ninjas my arse k one ninja and one dude armed with a bazooka, machine gun or any other weapon that can be fired at range. catapult>>>>ninjas, and everyone knows the ultimate force in the universe is.....well im not sure but im pretty darn sure it aint a ninja, or a penny, or a ninja-penny.
it might be cheeseburgers though.

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
Gawd. Ninjas can evade stuff. K? They cannot be killed.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Ardrias said:
Gawd. Ninjas can evade stuff. K? They cannot be killed.

What about other Ninja? Surely Ninja can kill Ninja? Also I watched 'The Last Samuri' (sp?) this afternoon, and the bald dude pretty much ripped those ninja apart...

But aside from Bald Guys and other Ninja, I agree. You can't kill a Ninja.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
pffft ninjas my arse k one ninja and one dude armed with a bazooka, machine gun or any other weapon that can be fired at range. catapult>>>>ninjas, and everyone knows the ultimate force in the universe is.....well im not sure but im pretty darn sure it aint a ninja, or a penny, or a ninja-penny.
it might be cheeseburgers though.

Do you even know what a ninja is? d00d, a ninja would just get super pissed and start kicking ass. The only thing close to a ninja in leet woot ubar kewlness is a pirate.

Some day, I will be a ninja-pirate. On that day, the boundaries of super extreme bling bling awesomeness will be redefined.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tRoG said:
Do you even know what a ninja is? d00d, a ninja would just get super pissed and start kicking ass. The only thing close to a ninja in leet woot ubar kewlness is a pirate.

Some day, I will be a ninja-pirate. On that day, the boundaries of super extreme bling bling awesomeness will be redefined.

Ofc i know what a ninja is newb, i used to watch origional turtles cartoon, sheesh!!
:twak: >>>ninjas

pirates are cool though they would totally own a ninja, unless it was splinter he da rat.

Sigurd

Banned
Ezteq said:
Ofc i know what a ninja is newb, i used to watch origional turtles cartoon, sheesh!!
:twak: >>>ninjas

pirates are cool though they would totally own a ninja, unless it was splinter he da rat.

Turtles > J00

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
The ultimate force in the universe is time...

All matter will dissolve eventually, even black holes leak matter, and eventually (practically after an eternity) there will be nothing left

after a small calcualation, the time it will take is billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion * billion (137 * total)YEARS till the universe will be completely extinguished, no single atom will be around, all matter will have 'dissolved' and it will be an endless empty void for all eternity wherein nothing exists at all, only time will still exist, tho it will never be able to affect anything again since there is no matter which 'time' can affect, so you could say that will be the true ending of existence as we know it...

it may take a 'while', but at some moment it will be all over for our universe, no histories, no memories, nothing, emptiness for all eternity...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I still say it's me.

What other force in the universe could post so much odd(Seelhaters read: crap) stuff with so little moderating :p

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Morchaoron said:
the universe will be completely extinguished, no single atom will be around, all matter will have 'dissolved' and it will be an endless empty void for all eternity wherein nothing exists at all, only time will still exist, tho it will never be able to affect anything again since there is no matter which 'time' can affect, so you could say that will be the true ending of existence as we know it...

it may take a 'while', but at some moment it will be all over for our universe, no histories, no memories, nothing, emptiness for all eternity...
Where did that theory come from? Yes matter is disspearing but thats because it annihalates with anti-matter and that produces masses of energy. And energy and mass are technically the same thing (E=mc^2). So there wont be nothing, there will be lots and lots and lots and lots of energy. Which is how the big bang worked in the first place - energy converted to mass.

So I'd have thought that eventually the whole big bang cycle will just repeat.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
You're all wierd, to be honest.

The ultimate force in the entire universe must be...

A Bald Ninja-Pirate Seel with lots of pennies.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I was always taught in science that energy can never be destroyed, only converted? What is happening is that the universe is dying slowly, with stars burning out etc. and everything is being pushed ******ds.

There is also the 'elastic band' theory, that once all of the energy is used that is pushing us ******ds since the big bang, everything will be pulled back to where it started, maybe even causing another big bang and causing this same process to go on for eternity. That is actually my theory on the matter, whether or not this means that I also must believe in fate I do not know.

Stupid forum is censoring '0utwards' for some reason.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
I was always taught in science that energy can never be destroyed, only converted? What is happening is that the universe is dying slowly, with stars burning out etc. and everything is being pushed ******ds.

There is also the 'elastic band' theory, that once all of the energy is used that is pushing us ******ds since the big bang, everything will be pulled back to where it started, maybe even causing another big bang and causing this same process to go on for eternity. That is actually my theory on the matter, whether or not this means that I also must believe in fate I do not know.

Stupid forum is censoring '0utwards' for some reason.

Huzzah for word filters :D

Come visit ******! It's the best!

Dekker

Fledgling Freddie
Me, armed with a pen-knife and a small rubber duck, pwns all

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq <AKA Gingerninja>, trust me you don't want to mess.

Sadam did have weapons of mass destruction, but she was just visiting.

:fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom