The uber sidi scout drop goes to...

E

Exinferis

what the hell do you need a thruster for if your slash :p

L

loxleyhood

The question arises... what do you have to do with it Xplo?

G

gunner440

what does anyone who ever got a drop in the present history of sidi raids have to dowith the items they got?¿?

W

wilddork--

sjeez... xplo ill pm you ingame..

i do not want to brag about a drop or anything.. i did not know he was gonna post this..

i do also not feel 100% that i got the drop and not loxley..

S

skile

Fairly good, but a waste on a saracen scout. No interest of mine tho, since I'm speccing my scout with no stealth o_O.

A

Aussie-

items dont give you rps
items dont make you a good player

W

wilddork--

differnce between saracan-briton is like mm..

i've out 10 points in str in my beginning wich gives me 60 str.. thats as much as a briton.. but a briton scout would put in dex/quick.. and maybe 5 in con/str

wich make a difference of 5 points.....

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by wilddork--
differnce between saracan-briton is like mm..

i've out 10 points in str in my beginning wich gives me 60 str.. thats as much as a briton.. but a briton scout would put in dex/quick.. and maybe 5 in con/str

wich make a difference of 5 points.....

actually your wrong..

saracen = ugly
briton = sexeh

thats all that counts imho

L

loxleyhood

Saracens are sexy...... especially wild..... can I have it now?

N

nightsorrow

Originally posted by skile
Fairly good, but a waste on a saracen scout. No interest of mine tho, since I'm speccing my scout with no stealth o_O.

not a waste imo...

L

loxleyhood

No, not a waste, its just saracens are more suited to the 'sniper' spec, which is now redundant. Now the only real viable specs are battle scout or a melee/bow spec, and saracens really are not suited for those...... imagine Inconnu armsman, without decent damage and in a studded suit. And less con. And less strength.

Not a waste, just not good.

T

Tranquil-

Just so you know, with the introduction of 1.61 a high dex character won't have wasted dex when buffed anymore as you'll still get weaponskill for statpoints above 300.

L

loxleyhood

Yet that will still only effect bow damage. I don't think even a Highlander buffed scout can reach 300 str, which determines slash damage.

O

old.LandShark

70str base
75 from items
75 specbuff
50 basebuff
270 without counting the points you got as you levelled up.
Which I think is 11... so that's not exactly far from the (current) hard cap, considering it's your tertiary attribute.

L

loxleyhood

Saracens can't make it anyways, not without putting a lot of points into aug str anyways.

O

old.LandShark

True, but the difference is still only 10 points, whichever way you look at it. 10points of str isn't any kind of big deal, although if you're going to be a min-maxer about it then briton does at least have the potential to hit the effective limit. When that limit goes, the only difference will be 10str+con vs 10dex.... either way, not enough of a deal to call a char gimped or uber or anything :p

D

dimerian

Originally posted by old.Emma
actually your wrong..

saracen = ugly
briton = sexeh

thats all that counts imho

:clap::wub::lol:

S

skile

Originally posted by Tranquil-
I'm saracen and I'm dead sexeh.

I think Emma might be a girl, and that her thaughts goes to the saracen males and not females (like u ;)).

And, I just want to know. Do you use of all the 50 dex (350 dex or something) or is the usage of these 50 dependant on your RR?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom