The turn of easy mode? xD

- English -

Resident Freddy
Who in your opinion has it easy mode now?

I think

Before TOA - Mid, Insta CC, 3 healers in chain, savages etc

During TOA Before NF - Hib, 2x grapple/bg, OP chanters :)p) etc

Now? - Alb, bolt range mezzz...99% immune to melle dmg with RA, 3xMercs with bl etc.

Not gone into alot of detail cos i cba but who do you think has easy mode atm?

:flame: on

vintervargen

Banned
asd/la/svg/pbdis vs bof/sos/cabapet/theurgpets vs gp/endreg/...

who cares about post-NF

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
its pretty even atm i think.

althought alb can do double reaver bomb butits not that common atm, apart from with FC sometimes.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
yeh id say its pretty even too. ppl are adapting, some adaptations will work, others wont. all realms can build really really tough grps atm, just they may not be the traditional... and ofc its hard to find one setup that works vs the all the various enemy out there.

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
- English - said:
Who in your opinion has it easy mode now?

I think

Before TOA - Mid, Insta CC, 3 healers in chain, savages etc

During TOA Before NF - Hib, 2x grapple/bg, OP chanters :)p) etc

Now? - Alb, bolt range mezzz...99% immune to melle dmg with RA, 3xMercs with bl etc.

Not gone into alot of detail cos i cba but who do you think has atm?

:flame: on

think u will find its 90% melee immune and whats wrong with 3 mercs with bl? could say the same about 3 zerks/bm's with bl, or even worse a bl BD.

my point is theres no "easymode", but i think every realm has its overpowered ra's/ml's when used in certain situations these days.

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Rushie said:
think u will find its 90% melee immune and whats wrong with 3 mercs with bl? could say the same about 3 zerks/bm's with bl, or even worse a bl BD.

my point is theres no "easymode", but i think every realm has its overpowered ra's/ml's when used in certain situations these days.

:clap:

raid

Can't get enough of FH
If talking about dedicated groups, pure fg v fg, ignoring timered stuff like reaverbombs and wanting to be effective vs all kinds of groups very likely still mid but thats assuming that especially support are very good players so don't know if it can be called easymode really. Overall its very even, practically always the group which played better still wins regardless of realm.

For "general NF rvr" which greatly favors range and numbers, alb ofc... always a few scouts near to help a realmm8 in trouble too.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
midgard still has the classes that can make the most effective groups.

Albs have the best solo classes and the best stealthers and can now make highly competative 8 man groups they also have a massive number advantage though.

its still roughly balanced enough so that things like RR, ml, spec, kit, bit of skill, still play a part though.

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
its pretty even atm i think.

althought alb can do double reaver bomb butits not that common atm, apart from with FC sometimes.

I agree, and you hurt :(

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
mids still on top, but the gap is very very liddul. most balance we got since toa came?

edit: talking fg vs fg here btw, not stealth or zergwarfare.

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah i agree fg v fg is very nice atm .... no one realm is vastly overpowered

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i agree with raid, the better playing group will almost always win.. it's pretty nice now, except that its so hard to find fg's to fight

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
I want to whine about bonedancers with twf/bl, healers with fz, sm with intercept pet but I wont..

but imo it aint that balanced at all, a good played mid grp shouldnt/ doesnt lose that often tbh

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
midgard still has the classes that can make the most effective groups.

Albs have the best solo classes and the best stealthers and can now make highly competative 8 man groups they also have a massive number advantage though.

its still roughly balanced enough so that things like RR, ml, spec, kit, bit of skill, still play a part though.

Sums it up I reckon.

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
Like Raid said, the players are the important to win a battle, not the class.

PD: Aussie f0r King! :wanker:

Ghaladriel

Fledgling Freddie
Aliorm said:
Like Raid said, the players are the important to win a battle, not the class.

PD: Aussie f0r King! :wanker:

Like yo digo ... aro aro XD

majik

Banned
Think Divinia summed NF up in that video.

NF is noskillfuckshit, who cares about easy mode anymore?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Mid groups are the hardest, a mixture of being able to get high RR easier than other realms (loooads of Albs to farm), and the mixture of abilities/classes required in a group.

It can still be 50/50 vs anyone tho.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
the dude with the biggest /bg count wins by far.

Bloodclot

Banned
with VP we are running a nice group (not every night the same group tho) usually we run with 3xhealer BLzerk BLbd darkSM shaman [8th spot: BLzerk/thane/RM].
we are 50/50 against alb groups so far(we owned easly and got owned easly). well not much pure fgVSfg. cause near beno/crauch/bled bridges you always get adds from any realm (stealthers, small groups, "solo" wanderers")

but last few days when 2 opted FG's battle and another opted fg comes. but stand still checking who are fighting and won't add. saw it with a few alb groups and i know valravens don't intend to add on first place (/salute).

We win most of the fights against hibs tho. cause we have the idea that the bard of LA doesn't do any panning. jumped them easly a few times yesterday. but afaik not all of that group where LA tho. hardly see any other hib groups than LA.

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
I know it will be shot down, but the attack from the behind is mostly a midgard thing anyway, so its a huge benefit for an "opted" group. Only mid groups will run on speed6 all the time, very few paladins twist end, and if a bard start twisting speed/end he might end up with a 4 sec delay when you need to mez on encounter. So the speed6 is a great benefit for mids and helps alot, see a trail of brittles and pets and just follow till you catch up. With a bard or sorcerer whos not panning constantly you'll end up in range of single insta stun on the leader eventually, and you'll catch the group if they arent too awake.

Kais

Banned
Mithryn said:
I know it will be shot down, but the attack from the behind is mostly a midgard thing anyway, so its a huge benefit for an "opted" group. Only mid groups will run on speed6 all the time, very few paladins twist end, and if a bard start twisting speed/end he might end up with a 4 sec delay when you need to mez on encounter. So the speed6 is a great benefit for mids and helps alot, see a trail of brittles and pets and just follow till you catch up. With a bard or sorcerer whos not panning constantly you'll end up in range of single insta stun on the leader eventually, and you'll catch the group if they arent too awake.

no mid grp runs skald afaik, most are on rm or aug healer speed.

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Kais said:
no mid grp runs skald afaik, most are on rm or aug healer speed.
Well, that ofcourse shoots down the great benefit I had when we played Midgard :)

Poor skalds, do you support some kinda reform program in Midgard giving them a second life, or are they all stuck soloing? ;)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Mithryn said:
Well, that ofcourse shoots down the great benefit I had when we played Midgard :)

Poor skalds, do you support some kinda reform program in Midgard giving them a second life, or are they all stuck soloing? ;)

well thats why i play wow now ;)

only time u see me in rvr is with guildgrp or me just wandering solo around unbuffed, easy rp.

roovah

Fledgling Freddie
would say mid still got some advantage, but all realms can build real nice grps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom