The truth is out there! Spongebob IS gay!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
DavidH said:
Indeed :D Spongebob rocks!

Came back home at like 4am last week totally hungover... Watched it from 7am to 8am and was laughing my ass off with a IRL friend.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Patrick is so dumb lol

patrick_star.jpg

He must have a very easy life :D

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Patrick isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, no :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Heh. A few days ago there were Spongebob day on a channel, cant remember whic one. Like 5 - 6 hours of spongebob FTW!! And i had nothing better to do that day as i were ill.

But the great thing about this series is the often, should i say more grown up jokes / humor etc.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
fettoken said:
Heh. A few days ago there were Spongebob day on a channel, cant remember whic one. Like 5 - 6 hours of spongebob FTW!! And i had nothing better to do that day as i were ill.

But the great thing about this series is the often, should i say more grown up jokes / humor etc.

sponge bob seems to me like an adult cartoon wrapped up in a childrens theme and the stories and morals told as if it were for a child ;) it rox

pikeh

Resident Freddy
tris- said:
sponge bob seems to me like an adult cartoon wrapped up in a childrens theme and the stories and morals told as if it were for a child ;) it rox

yeh theres a lot of adult references in there. thats why its so funny.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Still not actually seen the movie, going to need to download it or find a friend who actually has it. =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom